Skills for sale

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
As ESI finally seems to be available at a reasonable price I am now trying to get rid of the last bulk of my skills.

Mr. Autioneer is accepting most of everything, but to speed things up a bit Im looking for people that would like a little extra of the following skills:

Courage, Athletics, Alertness, Quickness, Serendipity, Combat reflexes and combat sense.

I also got way too much HG, WH, MMS, Anatomy and LWT to go around, but I dont really wanna prioritise spending ESI on those atm.

Interested in a fair amount of either of the above? send me a PM and we'll work out a price. The more you buy the nicer it'll be.

Couldn't find the thread, but some people were interested in this sorta info before:
skill level before / after and TT of the chip after extraction.
8400 -> 8000 = 206,62
8000 -> 7000 = 427,96
7000 -> 6000 = 265,29
6000 -> 5000 = 145,85

This is from CR skill.

bump

asdffsdfasdfasdfasdf

bump

sfkgfdgasfgdafdg

'-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-''-.,,.-'

how much anat. and WH are you selling?

Somewhere between 7-9k left

can i get a quote on both anat, and WH for 4000 each?

so, from which end should Akoz take those 4k for you, from 0-4000 or from 3000-7000? there's a difference, you know =)

J.

There should be enough both anatomy and WH to go around.

please let me know soon though as I am probably going to dump whats left of it on the auction within the end of the week.

I might be interested in some courage...

The courage is going fast on auction.
You better make up your mind fast then :)

Nvm...i need WH and CR now...only skills lower than 4k skill points....how much for a 4000 skill point chip of both..please pm me

Nvm...i need WH and CR now...only skills lower than 4k skill points....how much for a 4000 skill point chip of both..please pm me

Back