Selling: Sledge Is A Sell Out!!!

sledgehammer

Elite
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Sledge Hammer
Hey all, had some IRL changes, and it's time to cash out. Looking for PED or CLD offers only. I'm looking to liquidate everything. Selling main items first before I go in on skills. I may keep some of those and stick around for fapping or something.

Items for sale are:

PoE Armor Tier 1.X (Mostly tier 1.9)
Dragons Breath UL Tier 7.4
Melee Trauma Amp IV
Cryo Attack Chip VIII Tier 4.2
Adj SK-80 tier 2.4
ML-35 Tier 4.4 with Dante (can be sold separately or together)
Teleport Chip IV
Adj Mk.5B plates (2 of them)

I will add some other, lesser items later, but want to get these going first. I'm not setting prices on these, but I do have some minimum expectations. I will post the current high bids for each items, and I will start a 3 day countdown once my hidden reserve is met. Don't be shy about sending an offer.

Happy bidding all!

Hey all, had some IRL changes, and it's time to cash out. Looking for PED or CLD offers only. I'm looking to liquidate everything. Selling main items first before I go in on skills. I may keep some of those and stick around for fapping or something.

Items for sale are:

PoE Armor Tier 1.X (Mostly tier 1.9)
Dragons Breath UL Tier 7.4
Melee Trauma Amp IV
Cryo Attack Chip VIII Tier 4.2
Adj SK-80 tier 2.4
ML-35 Tier 4.4 with Dante (can be sold separately or together)
Teleport Chip IV
Adj Mk.5B plates (2 of them)

I will add some other, lesser items later, but want to get these going first. I'm not setting prices on these, but I do have some minimum expectations. I will post the current high bids for each items, and I will start a 3 day countdown once my hidden reserve is met. Don't be shy about sending an offer.

Happy bidding all!

Not sure if you've been on forums recently, but there is a gentleman buying a large amount of skills (and CLDs). His name on PCF is LuckyMan87. I'm sure you guys can work out sometihng for skills and equipment.

Sad to see you go, and hopefully all is well irl.

Hey m8 leave that stuff with me and Itll be here for you when you come back.:hug:Da wife will just spend the money any ways:)

Back