Small Trox are back on LA 2 Atrox Paradise!

Spacejanitor

Prowler
After much testing and trying, I have come to some conclusions to change my Mob Spawns to cater for all. I have brought down the maturities of my Troxies to medium. Ive bottomed out the Neconus to minimum spawn and maturity.

There are currently two events to register for on Event List ingame. These are still Free.

It has come to my attention that players registered for my events, yet never participated, so due to this, I have decided to sell event tickets instead, to avoid people registering and not hunting, because the events are for active hunting.

The prizes will remain great for the hunters and the mobs improved for everyone.

I will keep everyone up to speed about upcomming events.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited:
Good choice, it was quite an active land as young, seems to have died lately

//mod note

I've just had to remove a large amount of abusive and politically charged language from your post which has no place on the forum and nothing to do with the topic of this thread. You were given a two week ban for this exact behavior which expired only yesterday. This should have been more than enough time to go over the forum rules and learn to follow them, if this happens again I will issue another suspension.

This is not an attack against you. This is a video game forum. You are free to post in a civil manner. If you wish to further discuss this, you can compose a Private Message.

This is also not an invitation to other forum users to give their opinion on this matter, and the remainder of the posts in this thread are to remain on topic.

//mod note

I've just had to remove a large amount of abusive and politically charged language from your post which has no place on the forum and nothing to do with the topic of this thread. You were given a two week ban for this exact behavior which expired only yesterday. This should have been more than enough time to go over the forum rules and learn to follow them, if this happens again I will issue another suspension.

This is not an attack against you. This is a video game forum. You are free to post in a civil manner. If you wish to further discuss this, you can compose a Private Message.

This is also not an invitation to other forum users to give their opinion on this matter, and the remainder of the posts in this thread are to remain on topic.

Noted. :wise:

Back