Selling: Smilgs - selling all skills in big batches ~750K skill points remaining

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Selling skills of an avatar known as Smilgs in a bulk deal or limited amount of bulk transfers meaning a reasonably limited amount of transfer over a limited period of time (e.g. 20 bulk transfers over a period of 5 years).
All around hunting greatness quickly. fixed price for the extracted skills - 300k peds
Note - the skills are slowly shrinking due to ongoing individual skills sale

You can download the skills CSV file with the beauty/coloring profession skills taken out of it, state 11th October 2023: CSV
(which can be loaded in Chipping Optimizer and via it in Skill Scanner to see profstandings etc.)

How:
There is only 1 way forward which are not violating ToS and/or forum rule 2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation:
~386k tt peds of ESIs indicated by Skill Scanner, which can be stretched over some reasonable period of time in large batches
buyer could be someone willing to sell out the skills over time, or someone willing to use them, the difference between asking price and the estimated skill price is quite a bit
The unfortunate side effect besides ESIs cost and availability is loss of around 10% skills on extraction.
PM me in forum, in-game availability is very limited, serious ones only, this is not a price check / advise thread please keep it clean.

total skill sum 750K according to in-game counter, 35 skills (hunt related) over 10k with 5 more pretty close (9998, 9956, 9929, 9844, 9636)
  • according to Skill Scanner, skill TT value ~386K peds, total raw value ~5.4M peds, net (chipping out) value ~1.65M peds
  • 268 laser dmg, 228 laser pistol-er, 208 laser sniper, all light ranged weapon prof-standings 159+
  • 129 evader, 113 dodger, 97 paramedic, 495hp, all attributes over 111, 1072 total attributes
  • 189 swordsman hit, 222 swordsman dmg, 118 pyro hit, 170 grenadier dmg, 114 knife hit
  • 104 animal, 81 mutant and 59 robot looter
  • average prof-standings combat ~148, craft ~31, resource collecting ~41, mind-force ~53, misc ~25
  • modified Viceroy armor set and horns of Zagul are soul-bound
some stuff done while growing these skills:

P.S.
This below is just my opinion over the larger issue, I don't think this opinion would be a justified reason for throwing away this thread (yet again)...
Each time when the thread was thrown out I have refined the thread to make it explicitly clear this is a big scale ESI sale. There is also no defamation of MA/anyone else, just observations from past which I would be willing to testify in case needed, and an opinion that legalizing things would be better than doing them in dark.
I believe investments should be liquid, moreover reasonably easy liquid, in an RCE (real cash economy), starting with soul-bound items which should never have existed.
If you think that you are investing in skilling up your avatar to high levels as this seems to be in high demand, well you are actually creating a liability.
I hope no one (to be clear, not my case) find themselves in a position where you are terminally ill or have other urgent and critical need to get some IRL assets, and you realize that your avatar which you have built for years is not an asset you can use, although there is a clear demand for it.
MA is playing a wicked game on being not allowing avatar transfers and then restricting the flow of ESIs to make actual bulk transfers close to impossible.
Also we know (I was told about a particular case sanctioned by MA by someone I trust in the past) transfers both sanctioned and unsactioned have taken place in past, and will happen again unsactioned - "where there’s a will there’s a way".
My viewpoint is that with some easy changes (mandatory rename / bulk transfer of skill value + cleanup of friend list), they could be contributing to the RCE better by allowing them to do the transfers legally.
I clearly have done the error before so not gonna spend my time and AMA (ask me anything) quota asking things that MA has said won't happen, so not gonna do it again, take these as an old ex players ramblings.

Special thanks
to messi91 for turning his attention to this thread, a restructure of it was overdue

Last edited:
bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

So sad seeing you leave, end of a era. GL with your new projects, loved the info you shared while playing. And that you never responsed to the haters.

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Back