FYI: So I chipped in evade instead of buying armor...

I've skilled naturally past level 30, and yes evade DOES help. Though if you want to hunt anything HUGE, you still need a good set of armour :D I can't wait until I can start evading hogglos ;)

37 is when they started missin me.

Now they miss me quite often its alot more eco to hunt em thats for sure :)

Lately I have studied and watched the evolution of armors. Because of the rarity of high impact armors, Angel used to be expensive but now that we have limited martial which has more impact then angel, it has lost it's value. Shadow on the other hand is still going strong because it offers something that only rutuba(which is prety expensive and rather rare) offers, high impact protection.

Having high evader is always good. I would choose evader related skills over armor any time for the medium mobs that I grind. The problem is that evader can only help up to a certain point. After that you need armor/hp and ultimate step is having one of the imp/mod faps to kill certain mobs.

Very true, But evader.hp.and fa skills will give u acces to 95% of all the mobs if high enough. Excluding just a few mobs.

For now ill be content to get to 55 evader and 45 paramadic before going for big toys ;)

Try the big ones.

And another thingie ... any mixture of armor will only make you pay a percent over tt. Make my day.

Can you explain what the bolded part means?

What I tried to say in the part that you quoted, is that you can complete fairly easy a set of armor from a mixture of parts for under 120% and have better protection then in unlimited jag with more durability. Unless you are a hardcore hunter I see no justification in owning jaguar over ghost or gremlin.

You can come up with a mixture of L armor parts with decent markup very easy nowadays. Of course you will look like a christmas tree(I know becasue I look like one :laugh: ) and not need any investment in something like jaguar.

yay christmas trees unite!!! :yay: Atm I wear boar polaris jag aurora in (L) or gremlin/kobolt in UL in whatever combination gives the best results. christmas trees are the wtg :wtg: since the (L) armor prices dropped. :)

The title of this post was misleading from the start. Once you have chipped evade/dodge, your professional standing is changing, hence you can already attend to bigger mobs. A camper tho, would just chip in to be more eco on the same mobs he is camping. That would indeed lower the need for a better armor, or the armor he was previously wearing ... well, that and a better fap actually or higher hp . However, it will not help on the next level of mobs too much unless you choose to do a major chipping .

I bought a phantom armor set 1 year ago, and I was lvl 19 evader then. didnt see any help of it on the mobs I wanted to hunt. Big atrox-atrax-hogg, etc. also SEG, and chompers. and I sold it, but as lvl 27 evader now, I regret the day I sold the armor. If you dont have the efficient lvl of evader for some mobs, armor doesnt come very handy for me. Just my thought...

go get yourself some "decent"armor!!
and ofc some decent lvl evader
and don't buy martial armor <- sux

p.s .. full angel for sale

Back