Soc T-Shirt

ElbryanWolf

Dominant
Society
SynerGen
Elbryan Wolf Wyndon
Hi all,

we decided as a soc to make some t-shirt try outs for our soc. Myself and a good pal of mine, Xordan (who also is behind our LfL website), decided to try and see what our soc logo as well as some other little stuff would look put on a t-shirt. We made 4 tries (2 white, 2 black) to see how they would come out. We were pleasently suprise to see that the shirts came out really good. I even shipped one to a soc member in NY, USA (I live in Montreal, Canada, btw). Anyways, I ain't sure yet were we are going we this but i'll be waiting for your comments on this :)

Greetz everyone

PS

Here's a couple of pics of the final product... our webcams aren't that great but here it is anyways. (check out our website and forum for more info or pms)

Back of shirt:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Front of shirt:

Left sleave

Right sleave

Good concept. I'd love to see some better pics because I really can't tell much from those webcam pics :confused:

Cool idea.

Working on it. Xord has a digital camera which should do the trick :)

I'll keep this updated :)

Greetz

Beat us to it Wolf :)

I'm working on a t-shirt for Scorpio Society members. I'll post pics when they're done :)

GD made some T shirts for their trip to Sweden a year ago.

Nice, that was the idea of this thread :) To share what soc have done to "promote" themselve or just for fun. Shows your part of something you like :D

Keep it up all!

Quick question though... you think MA will be pissed with us using the PE logo in the front? I payed for all the shirts and gave 2 away so no money made.

Anyways, greetz all

ElbryanWolf said:
Quick question though... you think MA will be pissed with us using the PE logo in the front? I payed for all the shirts and gave 2 away so no money made.

I am planning to use the PE logo in our design too and was thinking exactly the same. If I let fellow society members have the t-shirts at cost then I'm not profiting using the logo and will be helping to promote PE (I can do superb full colour designs at my brother's place where I work).

Marco if you read this and if it's OK (or not) to use the PE logo in such a way please let me know by posting something here?

Oracle, you'd probably be better off sending in an email to him asking... I doubt marco reads every thread here.

Veeery nice :thumbup: too bad you cant see too much, but from what I see looks good.

Btw just a reminder for those who want society-clothing. Send me your logo in high resolution and Ill put it on whatever clothing or items cafepress have. I charge nothing for putting it up, and all items are sold for factory-prices (or lets say TT ;) ) But I wont put any MA-trademarks up (for example the E)
See this thread right here: Thread about the skamdesign-shop for complete list of items avalible and comments
or click my siggi to come directly to the shop.

When i was in BAHQ i had a sec tshirt, it roxxord, designed by kalashi :eek:

Alright here's a photo update by our webmaster Xord :)

Back:

Front:

Left:

Right:

Greetz

humm maybe i should make some angry clown clothes.. :smoke:

Back