Societies in Space --- Starfinder II - Captains log 2013.7.11

Society
Starfinder II
Jessica Renee Taylor
The past weekend the Starfinder II played host to a fantastic society - the "German White Angels Academy".

The Starfinder II and her awesome crew - introduced the German White Angels Academy to the EU Galaxy.

During the day we traveled to some of the cool and "secret" places of space - to show off some of EU's space "eye candy". Our wonderful pilot Aria acted as a fantastic tour guide.

Additionally the German White Angels Academy was instructed on how the daily operations of a Privateer and they were all able to "repair skill" throughout the day.

Chief Engineer Wynd (aka Scotty) did a marvelous job in teaching and mentoring our visitors.

It was a win-win for all who participated in this activity.

I would like to offer this opportunity to any other EU societies - at no charge. This is a fantastic chance to get your "feet wet" in the Final Frontier :)

As always - repair skilling is free to anyone aboard my vessel.

Please contact me here on Forum or in game : (Jessica Renee Taylor)

me and my soc are interested in this offer :)
will talk to you soon

Sounds like a good service and good fun :)

Good luck with it!

Thank you for your endorsement Narfi --- it really was a fun time and I hope other societies take advantage of it as well.

me and my soc are interested in this offer :)
will talk to you soon

Stagger - I enjoy your sense of humor -

You and your Soc have been keeping space interesting for all of the transport vessels in space. Which is an added incentive for more people to take advantage of my free repair skilling offer.

Very nicely done. I hope this becomes a very successful way to introduce more people to the Entropia Space and the experiences it has to offer.

Sakuba

Thank you Sakuba !!! That is exactly my hope and goal as well. I would love to introduce more EU players to the space experience. It really does bring another dimension to this game.

Plus it is just another team building event that a Society can host - at cost of a repair tool and some welding wire.

Nice offer, keep it up :wtg:

Wynd here AKA Scotty. Thoroughly enjoyed having the German White Angels Academy members on board, they were very a friendly group, and it was a pleasure teaching them the ins and outs of ship repair. I hope other Societies will follow their lead and come join the crew of Starfinder II!

Thanks Wynd --- I agree, I hope some other Societies approach us for this fun and practical offer.

Back