Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 1
- Increased Critical Chance 1%
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=248

Omegaton Laser Sight Mk. 1
- Increased Critical Damage 10%
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=208

>>>>>>>>>> Scope & Sight SOLD <<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>> Halloween Ring still for sale ! <<<<<<<<<<

Since there was a big discussion (below) about dpp I here post an example with the scope+sight on a gun. More details below the picture! :)

index.php

1: Gun + amp
2: Gun + amp + scope + sight
3: Gun + amp + 10 dmg enhancers
4: Gun + amp + 10 dmg enhancers + scope + sight
5: Gun + amp + 10 dmg enhancers + scope + sight + Halloween18 + Christmas18 + Hyper15 pill

(Could have also added EST, deva and accu pill for full event mode, but that's not the point to be made here)

Check line 2 compared to 1 and 4 compared to 3. DPP is increasing significantly (as well as DPS)

Halloween Ring 2018

>>>>>>>>>> SOLD <<<<<<<<<<

Increased Run Speed 13 %
Life Steal 1 %
Increased Reload Speed 6 %
Increased Critical Damage 13 %
Increased Critical Chance 2 %

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&id=127

halloween-ring-2018-web.jpg

BO : TT + 27k
SB : TT + 25k

Last edited:
Can I get an explanation?
It is very interesting item. i am mean that this sight and laser are very expensive, but they do not increase DPP but decrease it.
In fact, these items in Loot 2.0 only make your situation worse.

Maybe I don’t know how to apply them? Can we get information from you about the actual application?
Thank!

And free bump ofc!

Can I get an explanation?
It is very interesting item. i am mean that this sight and laser are very expensive, but they do not increase DPP but decrease it.
In fact, these items in Loot 2.0 only make your situation worse.

Maybe I don’t know how to apply them? Can we get information from you about the actual application?
Thank!

And free bump ofc!

DPP will increase
1% Inc Crit Chance and 10% inc Crit dmg will ofc do more damage per pec the same way as rings and other items with inc crit dmg/chance also increase dpp, and dpp will improve loot composition and also ofc increase your dps, for example an advantage in Mayhem events.

I think you fogot about Decay on Scope and Laser and DPP decrease. Ring not have a decay...

I think you fogot about Decay on Scope and Laser and DPP decrease. Ring not have a decay...

There is information about Efficiency on the Scope/Sight. I can't check it now since Entropia is down for the update, but if I remember correct I think Efficiency is somewhere around 85%. How to do a fully correct calculation I can't tell you, but I'm sure someone else can help you with that. In my opinion though dpp and loot composition will definately be improved. //Eson

Thanks for the answer, but scopes and lasers add very little 0.2% to efficiency, or maybe a little more.
DPP will be lower as decay is added.

Perhaps whoever wants to buy this set will be able to explain. Let's wait.

Good luck mate!

Thanks for the answer, but scopes and lasers add very little 0.2% to efficiency, or maybe a little more.

Perhaps whoever wants to buy this set will be able to explain. Let's wait.

Good luck mate!

Perhaps you forget that "normal" scopes and sights don't really add anything. Here you add 1% crit chance and 10% crit dmg.
Mk.1 and Mk.2 scope/sights are very rare.

If a thing is useless, its rarity is no longer important
Maybe MK.2 scope still add DPP because 2% crit. But MK.1 Scope that a TT food in new loot system.

But realy i hope you sell it and who buying that maybe put info how it use.

Good luck mate!

If a thing is useless, its rarity is no longer important
Maybe MK.2 scope still add DPP because 2% crit. But MK.1 Scope that a TT food in new loot system.

But realy i hope you sell it and who buying that maybe put info how it use.

Good luck mate!

Ofc rarity is not important in it self. That was ofc not what I ment lol :)
Good luck you too - and be careful what you TT since you make judgements like that ;)

Last edited:

Just do the math.
7.1 pec and 9.8 pec decay / 100 shoots.
Its decreases the dpp on an Azuro, but outside similar extreme stupid situation, it would increase it.

The decay is soo low, the extra dmg from just the + crit or +10% crit dmg on every crit is much more dmg that most of the gun would do for the same cost.

For example, a 4dpp gun, no gun with that high dpp as i remember, would do 28.4 dmg with the 7.1 pec.
+1 crit from the buff easily can beat this extra dmg for most of the weapons, so it would increase your dpp, not decrease.

Also the buffs are very good in Mayhem's, peoples pays a lot for extra crit chance or crit damage there, in form or EST MU, ring rental fee, pills, that is not returned in loot, while this decay is returned.

Last edited:
Just do the math.
Its decreases the dpp on an Azuro, but outside similar extreme stupid situation, it would increase it.

The decay is soo low, the extra dmg from just the + crit or +10% crit dmg on every crit is much more dpp than any gun doing.

For example, a 4dpp gun, no gun with that high dpp as i remember, would do 28.4 dmg with the 7.1 pec.
+1 crit from the buff easily can beat this extra dmg for most of the weapons.

LR-40 FEN - 3.304 DPP
LR-40 FEN + That Scope and Laser - 3.270 DPP

I see no reason to continue the discussion. For 35k better buy Ring +3% crit or some thing like this.

Also the buffs are very good in Mayhem's.

Here I completely agree and this is the only application of these things what i can see.

LR-40 FEN - 3.304 DPP
LR-40 FEN + That Scope and Laser - 3.270 DPP

You understand entropiawiki not count with critical hits, and the scope and sight dpp comes from critical hits only?

But you are right, if you still dont understand, no reason to continue the discussion.

Sorry for the free bumps.
Great stuff here, wish i could afford them.

Wrong. When you add the scope do add the buff it give, for which is worth around the price the seller asks. The DPP of the setup becomes 3.337 http://prntscr.com/u9m7f4
In combination with other factors, enhancers, buffs, gets even a bigger advantage.

+1 Evey in karma. Thx a lot. i am wrong.

But why the owner of these items cannot immediately explain to me what the essence is, remains a mystery to me. thanks again for the clarification.

+1 Evey in karma. Thx a lot. i am wrong.

But why the owner of these items cannot immediately explain to me what the essence is, remains a mystery to me. thanks again for the clarification.

1. This is a sales thread. Usually sales threads are meant to be kept clean and any communications are handled through PMs or the likes.
2. If you can't figure out the value of these items, you're likely not the target "audience" for the sale, thus it might not even be interesting for the seller to communicate the purpose of the items.
3. He did:
DPP will increase
1% Inc Crit Chance and 10% inc Crit dmg will ofc do more damage per pec the same way as rings and other items with inc crit dmg/chance also increase dpp, and dpp will improve loot composition and also ofc increase your dps, for example an advantage in Mayhem events.

Eve, Hego and Ferial - Thanks for doing the maths and numbers that I couldn't do :)

I have now added a photo from Weapon compare v2 that I think should be correct with dpp and dps. Thanks for your support guys :) :love:

Just do the math.

The decay is soo low, the extra dmg from just the + crit or +10% crit dmg on every crit is much more dmg that most of the gun would do for the same cost.

+1 crit from the buff easily can beat this extra dmg for most of the weapons, so it would increase your dpp, not decrease.

Also the buffs are very good in Mayhem's, peoples pays a lot for extra crit chance or crit damage there, in form or EST MU, ring rental fee, pills, that is not returned in loot, while this decay is returned.
Wrong. When you add the scope do add the buff it give, for which is worth around the price the seller asks. The DPP of the setup becomes 3.337 http://prntscr.com/u9m7f4
In combination with other factors, enhancers, buffs, gets even a bigger advantage.
1. This is a sales thread. Usually sales threads are meant to be kept clean and any communications are handled through PMs or the likes.
2. If you can't figure out the value of these items, you're likely not the target "audience" for the sale, thus it might not even be interesting for the seller to communicate the purpose of the items.
3. He did:

Last edited:
You understand entropiawiki not count with critical hits, and the scope and sight dpp comes from critical hits only?

But you are right, if you still dont understand, no reason to continue the discussion.

Sorry for the free bumps.
Great stuff here, wish i could afford them.
"Entropiawiki" Dose count the crits for DPP, try adding 5% and 100% larger crit size; they both up the dpp in entropia wiki wepon page.

If you "add" them like Evey did, but not if you just add the attachments like Nickki did, but you are right, what i wrote is not 100% accurate.

Bump Bump ?????

Bump Bump ????

Bump Bump ?????

Bump Bump ?????

Bump Bump ?????

Bump Bump ????

Bump Bump ????

Bump Bump ????

Back