Selling: [Sold] Prospering business

Northberg

Old
Society
Kingsajz
Norbert Northberg Jakistam
Unfortunately I don't have time to play the game as much as I used to be and I'm forced to resign from maintaining my Shop in Medusa. I think it would be a pity to just abandon a prosperous shop so I'm looking for someone who wants to continue a similar shop in this place. To make that easier, I'm putting on sale most of the stuff you will need to do that (blueprints, materials, screens, shopkeepers etc.). Just to be clear - I'm not a shop owner! I'm renting it from the Entropia Invest, monthly rent is 250 PED and it's fully paid to the end of June. I spoke with the owners and I have permission to indicate the successor, who will continue mining themed shop in the same place. Approximately daily selling volume in this shop is 5k to 15k PED depending on day and prices.

PRINT-SCREEN-2021-03-29-16-18-24.jpg

Blueprints for sale [Name | QR]:

Terra Amp 1 (L) Blueprint1
Terra Amp 2 (L) Blueprint1
Terra Amp 3 (L) Blueprint3
Terra Amp 4 (L) Blueprint15
Terra Amp 5 (L) Blueprint31
Terra Amp 6 (L) Blueprint59
Terra Amp 7 (L) Blueprint61
Terra Amp 8 (L) Blueprint44
Terra Amp 9 (L) Blueprint45
Terra Amp 10 (L) Blueprint38

TerraMaster 1 (L) Blueprint1
TerraMaster 2 (L) Blueprint1
TerraMaster 3 (L) Blueprint8
TerraMaster 4 (L) Blueprint24
TerraMaster 5 (L) Blueprint28
TerraMaster 6 (L) Blueprint25
TerraMaster 7 (L) Blueprint5

Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint100
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Blueprint63
Level 3 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint86
Level 4 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint1
Level 5 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint85
D-Class Mining Amp (L) Blueprint83

Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 1 Blueprint93
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 2 Blueprint83
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 3 Blueprint83
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 4 Blueprint70
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 5 Blueprint64
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 6 Blueprint54
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 7 Blueprint51
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 8 Blueprint51
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 9 Blueprint47
Mining Finder Depth Enhancer 10 Blueprint1
Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer 1 Blueprint52
Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer 2 Blueprint40
Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer 3 Blueprint24
Mining Excavator Speed Enhancer 4 Blueprint1

Equipment for sale:

Shopkeeper Pad
x3 (all male)
Opto Sign (UGC) - custom graphic uploaded (Terra Amps comparison chart)
Gigantium Sign
L-Quent Side Board
x2
Nallo Ceiling Lamp x2

PRINT-SCREEN-2021-03-29-16-19-10.jpg

PRINT-SCREEN-2021-03-29-16-18-44.jpg

Limited and components blueprints are not for sale. I'll prefer to sell all items to one person, but I’m open for any offers, so if you don’t need some blueprints or other stuff, just let me know for what exactly you need. I’m also taking offers for single blueprints/items but I’ll consider these offers at the very end. I can also supply you with materials (treasures, crafted components, arkadia ores, enmathers and animal parts) “Starter pack” worth approximately 10-15k PED (these materials are not included in the "price for all"). If you decide to continue maintaining a shop, I'll also give you contacts to buyers and suppliers.

I am in no rush, I accept offers until the next few weeks or until I receive the perfect one.

I accept only PM offers (here or in game).

This is now an auction, I will sell all items to the bidder with the highest bid 48 hours after the last bid. Minimum bid is 1000 PED.

SOLD

Last edited:
Hey North i could be interested on Terramaster bps could throw me what your price in pm? :)

I received few offers for BP's sets and a lot questions about price for all, I think I'm ready to put some numbers, I believe 40k for all items listed above will be a fair price.

Can you show proof that the sales of 5k PED is done daily from shop?

Sure, yesterday's stats:

Zrzut-ekranu-z-2021-03-30-22-01-05.png

Zrzut-ekranu-z-2021-03-30-22-01-27.png

I read it as 5 ped to 15k ped.

Of course it is 5k :)

I have an offer that meets my expectations, so if there is anyone who want give more than 40k then it's time to make a bid ;)

bump

Nice post, made me curious! PM sent in game.

Gl mate. Wish u the best

does it show who bought what? how would i know its not a "friend" buying items and you just restock the store to look like its sells that much?

I always wondered about this even with LA;s how do you know owner isnt just jacking the numbers by hunting like crazy on it (ubers can jack numbers pretty easy i bet). -sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread.

After having done all of this work you are just going to turn around and sell it off to someone else turnkey... What a shame.

If I wasn't so busy re-stocking my own shops I'd give you 60k for this, all the hard work is already done...

how would i know its not a "friend" buying items and you just restock the store to look like its sells that much?

Of course you don't, it's your choice if you want to trust me, but actually the sales volume doesn't matter because I'm not selling shop! The asking 40k is just estimated price for this nice set of items and blueprints:

Terra Amps: 15k
Terra Masters: 3k
Depth: 2k
Level 2: 400
Level 3: 800
Level 5: 1,5k
D-Class: 1,5k
Speed: 300
Shopkeepers + screens + rest: 15.5k

You can even buy these items and don't run shop at all, it's just an addition to this. Personally I think this place has a huge potential and if you want sell items with Ivi's/Fiona's prices you will sale insane amounts, I have intentionally set prices a little higher, because I don't have time to restock shop all the time and I prefer to sell less than have empty shelf for a whole day. You can also check my stats on entropialife.com, I don't have powers to change numbers there ;)

Of course you don't, it's your choice if you want to trust me, but actually the sales volume doesn't matter because I'm not selling shop! The asking 40k is just estimated price for this nice set of items and blueprints:

Terra Amps: 15k
Terra Masters: 3k
Depth: 2k
Level 2: 400
Level 3: 800
Level 5: 1,5k
D-Class: 1,5k
Speed: 300
Shopkeepers + screens + rest: 15.5k

You can even buy these items and don't run shop at all, it's just an addition to this. Personally I think this place has a huge potential and if you want sell items with Ivi's/Fiona's prices you will sale insane amounts, I have intentionally set prices a little higher, because I don't have time to restock shop all the time and I prefer to sell less than have empty shelf for a whole day. You can also check my stats on entropialife.com, I don't have powers to change numbers there ;)
ahh thanks!

Because I received few offers for all items, I think this thread is now on the auction stage.
I will sell all items to the bidder with the highest bid 48 hours after the last bid.

Current price for all: 42k

I received two 43k bids.

Current price for all: 43k

another bid received

Current price for all: 44k

yet another bid

Current price for all: 48k

another offer for this great set

Current price for all: 49k

51k received at Friday 13:19, so auction will end 11/04/2021 at 13:19 if no further bids will appear

Current price for all: 51k

52k received

Current price for all: 52k

53k received

Current price for all: 53k

another offer received

Current price for all: 54k

another day, another bid

Current price for all: 55k

Time for placing bids is over, I'll contact the winner to confirm transaction. Thank you all for the interest.

update: SOLD

Last edited:
Back