FYI: Soldiers of Fortune - Sanguinis Frater - Looking for Leader

OgiMini

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Ogi OgiMini Mini
profilepic3089_2.jpg

Soldiers of Fortune, the oldest society ingame, is shortly achieving 8 years ingame.

About almost 2 years ago SoFCadets was created, as a entrance door to SoFamily, and it become a huge success, namely becouse of the effords of the Leading team, Jasmin and especialy Waheed, who i personaly and in SoF name thanks.

Time has come for a remake:
the new named SoFsF - Soldiers of Fortune - Sanguinis Frater, is looking for a new leader.

Ideal Candidate must be:

Very active
Excelent Entropia knowledge
Great comunicator
Above average morals
Capable of networking and geting the best people to join
Fulfill SoF plans and directives
Capable of team work
Other values that ones think is a plus on a candidate.

Choosed person will be integrated in leader team, as Vice-President, but will have full powers as CEO has.

Please post a complete aplication via PM, with your data, story, backround, values that you think you can add to SoFamily, time spen ingame (daily and total) etc.

Be a part of the great story of SoFamily and help us build a great sister soc, and prepare the future feeeding SoF with the best!

The best like this new breed of SoFers, that joined main SoF recently:

Bart Barto Fine
Bart Muskito Joosten
Anna Ann Arcturus
Sham Cruz Rock
Mandu Mojo Marconi

Note: Im available for all enquires.
All that wish to apply, should.
Dosent matter if you are F or M or mixed:)

No doubt we had great fun at this first star. Will always keep in mind those days and nights hunting and chatting with all this good fellows that made this soc a great place to be. Thank you all! :)

Now, today is a new day, we'll try to do even better. I hope we can find someone who is as proud of SoF name as I am and all in familly are.

Best luck for those who went other ways, can't wait for those who are stilll to come :yay:

Last edited:
Wish you guys the best of luck - My time as "leader" for cadets is a time I will remember... :)

Misunderstood sorry ogi :). Count me in for this society I guess haha weeeeee!! Haha see you all ingame soon!!

Last edited:
Good luck on the search :silly2:

hmm err.. ok i got some aplicants. but please guys this is serious stuff:)

so make a compleet aplycation..

Hope to find the right one, F or M!

Nice advertisement Ogi and definetely interesting one. Shame I am focused on "me, mine, for me" selfish stuff atm. GL with finding right person for this vacancy :)

Ty Sarah
Some asked about the time frame.. thsi will run for a few weeks or if i find the ideal candidate and have no doughts.

keep it coming

need more aplicants

Can I ask for a blonde, 1.90m high Irish boy?? No?? ... ok! :laugh:

Good luck and lil bump for you :yay:

take your chance to be on the oldest soc ingame: SoF

need more aplicants

if i have a mayhem harness that i will sale you rediculously lower than market value, does that give me some hope that i will be picked as this society's leader?

also, what in Sam Hill is a Sanguinis Frater anyway?

oh, wait, i'm in cK. nevermind. carry on.

if i have a mayhem harness that i will sale you rediculously lower than market value, does that give me some hope that i will be picked as this society's leader?

also, what in Sam Hill is a Sanguinis Frater anyway?

oh, wait, i'm in cK. nevermind. carry on.

leader? looooooooooooooooooool
not even a cleaning man im sorry

not only a ck u are...:)
its a pitty that u use ck name to explain ur own condition...

but sorry no place to ur in SoF not even with all the mayhem for 1 ped.

and didt u said that u will leave the foruns for ever?

oh i forgot u twist ur post to suit u as u need:)

and refrain urself for this futil post making

Oh and if u simply googled it u see that it mean blood brothers, but ofc u need something to post that could look even remotly on topic..

sugestion: get a life, mayeb get some nice pictures, u that well, so..

Back