Buying: [Sollomate Mayhem Azuro, Adjusted]

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Buying this gun for a friend who doesn't know english and doesn't know how the forum "works" :)

PM me ingame or here on pcf

Dont lie Bee, there its nothing wrong to buy a meme gun that its actually decent for some puny hunting :p

One offer so far, keep it coming :)

im the guy who sent you the offer.

in no rush to sell as i just got the gun literally yesterday as part of a trade then stumbled on this thread while looking up something on the gun on google, lol. hit-me up in-game for more info or to shoot an offer.

else im keeping the thing, camp icarus scrubs bow when they see me, gamer chicks take their bra off when they hear that azuro's pew-pew and punies die just by smelling the gun so yeah, this thing f**ks. if it doesnt sell in 7 days im taking this thing to my grave

now on caly's AH, bid @ 5k b/o @ 6k

- combined with ares/xmas 2021 this thing is a laser minigun
- fun AF
- next to zero overkill means ultra-efficient kills
- un-ampable except for the b101 (L)
- used with no attachment & no amp the thing is a ped pec printing machine. the second you add decay to this thing or tier it up you ruin its only advantage: being cheap af to shoot with
- or tier it up if you're a degenerate like me im not your dad

peace, haxx

Last edited by a moderator:
im the guy who sent you the offer.

in no rush to sell as i just got the gun literally yesterday as part of a trade then stumbled on this thread while looking up something on the gun on google, lol. hit-me up in-game for more info or to shoot an offer.

else im keeping the thing, camp icarus scrubs bow when they see me, gamer chicks take their bra off when they hear that azuro's pew-pew and punies die just by smelling the gun so yeah, this thing f**ks. if it doesnt sell in 7 days im taking this thing to my grave

now on caly's AH, bid @ 5k b/o @ 6k

- combined with ares/xmas 2021 this thing is a laser minigun
- fun AF
- next to zero overkill means ultra-efficient kills
- un-ampable except for the b101 (L)
- used with no attachment & no amp the thing is a ped pec printing machine. the second you add decay to this thing or tier it up you ruin its only advantage: being cheap af to shoot with
- or tier it up if you're a degenerate like me im not your dad

peace, haxx
fruit test to know real dpp?

fruit test to know real dpp?
do i sound like the type of guy who fruit-tests his guns

the decay is like......super low.

0.0009 / shot (according to lootnanny) (edited, original wrote 0.009 but its 0.0009 -haxx)
+ 69 (lol *giggles*) ammo per shot

you do the maths im way too lazy

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are in no rush to sell, but sent someone an offer to sell and also have the gun on the auction right now? And you acquired it yesterday!?! I would say that is the definition of in a rush to sell:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This gun is super niche :poop: and in every case the TT pistol + zx sinkadus amp is superior(in my opinion)

Edited: Fixed emotes
I still prefer my trusty bukins adj. Even though the adj version is somehow worse than the normal version. lol

Can confirm. I was standing near Camp Icarus and all of a sudden my clothes just got ripped off and I started to uncontrollably gyrate. Turns out haxx was nearby shooting berycled punies. For my own safety I now spend my afk time near Fort Fury, the mid-level Feffoid mobs nearby form a protective barrier that the Azuros DPS cannot penetrate.

sorry about your panties katie, i moved to NI for a bit so shouldnt happen again

So you are in no rush to sell, but sent someone an offer to sell and also have the gun on the auction right now? And you acquired it yesterday!?! I would say that is the definition of in a rush to sell:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah, i mean i had shit i didnt need to sell, offered them for the mayhem azuro, got a better value for my ped. thought id like it, turns out skilling melee is more of a priority right now than hunting punies

its on auction. if it sells? i'll have made ped. it it doesn't? i lost auction fee and will keep it off auction. in the meanwhile im still skilling melee.

so again, no rush to sell. buy it, dont buy it, see if i give a sh*t lol why would i waste an opportunity to make ped

This gun is super niche :poop: and in every case the TT pistol + zx sinkadus amp is superior(in my opinion)

Edited: Fixed emotes
That combo don’t last for 7 hours without repair

Just cause it ain’t your niche don’t mean the niche is shit, it’s the best item (besides the augmented) for hunting 10 hp mobs with the least overkill.

And, what value would be placed on the augmented version of this gun if it came up for sale?

this is hilarious so many people laughing at the gun, yet so many pms for it

the hypocrisy in this game is next-level :’)

I actually really want the augmented one. But I am not going to blow 3 rares on it. I will leave that to someone who had the fortune to get them but doesnt care to grind day and night.

The problem now is that a motivated individual can not get rare tokens based on skill anymore. Which really suck since its now 100% luck. Ive been lucky to get 2 out of boxes (First person to loot one and i got it on stream!!!) and used the first one to get my first discovery by pulling the mayhem amp 1 since they got rid of categories and i had no intention on grinding like a madman for tokens.

I really dont like hunting in its current incarnation of F spam. The hardest thing about it is staying awake. I have an auto clicker but I only have one screen so i cant watch a movie or do anything if its hunting.

autoclickers are for pussies

press f or right click lol it aint hard, if it is just log off and go outside :p

plus, i wouldnt risk the ban. Its against the toa, sure everyone does it, until someone gets banned

not risking it, ill keep pressing f or clicking

still looking :)

Back