Question: Some lucky players today?

Status
Anyways, close this thread because everyone is playing dumb that a player gets like 5 rings in 24 hours... good night! :p:p:p Ludwig, do your stuff pls

i havent seen what rings that player got but doubt its all 5 season rings or?

well i remembered a player who got 2 ATHs with 20min apart, so kinda not surprised if a guy can loot 5 rings too in the same day.

Check who got the last easter 21, and check what kind of rings that person looted lately and you'll see

Odds are that person opens more boxes in a day than I opened in total ever.

Odds are that person opens more boxes in a day than I opened in total ever.

Odds are you suppose something...
Check who got the last easter 21, and check what kind of rings that person looted lately and you'll see

What will I see? One thing is to be cryptic about MA rules on forum, but you apparently know some deep shit...enlighten us buddy :poop:

It's either super extreme luck, or some sort of exploit, we will never know, unless MindArk officials tell us if it's legit or not.

It's up to MindArk to investigate the avatar and related avatars, if there is exploit of this sort, community has been scammed for over $40.000 over the last couple of years.

When it comes to Messi and if and how he makes money off this game, just do what he does and make money yourself, it's not a big secret or conspiracy.

The problem with rings is we have no idea how many boxes someone opens. They could be opening boxes all day long and still losing after paying markup for the boxes.

The problem with rings is we have no idea how many boxes someone opens. They could be opening boxes all day long and still losing after paying markup for the boxes.

No, but we do know thay player got 30 ring drops in total (all ring types included) since May 31 2019, and of those 30 rings eight are season rings. Thats 3.75 ring drops per season ring.

I have had 75 ring drops (all types of rings) since Jan 21 2018, of these 75 drops five been season rings, that gives me a ratio of 15 ring drops per season ring.

Now luck, exploit, wave surfer, favoured Avatar... I dont even speculate, but those are the numbers.

I'm looking, you got one apparently :D

No, just looking at the hours. Can't comment on the numbers, in the perspective given by Failvrin, but that dispersion over the day (and night) speaks to me about a serious gambling addiction, to the point I actually don't care about the rest. I was there in the past and is a dark shit.

Status
Back