Some speculation

Ianus

Alpha
Society
Mod WilD3amons
Roty Rot Roti
Since I saw the thread from Mindark employee that stated is gonna be a part 2 of mutant event and there will be a discovery of the secrets of orbs and so on i can't help it to wonder if instead opening the rest of amethera that is required by the player base there will be a new area underground revealed with new mobs and shit.
Speculate some more :)

there will be a new area underground revealed with new mobs and shit.

I really hope the new underground areas aren't full of that stuff. I've got over a ton of sh*t in storage as it is.

I really hope the new underground areas aren't full of that stuff. I've got over a ton of sh*t in storage as it is.

clean your storage out then lol!

btw link to were they said this?

They didn't

For additional info see the title of my thread :yay:

i know that, i meant the thread about the 2 part event being anounced by an ma worker.

i know that, i meant the thread about the 2 part event being anounced by an ma worker.

Well it was in someone else thread that David from mindark announced that. Can't remember the thread though.

At least here you have some basis for your guess on underground areas soon open up:

agrash.jpg

:)

new area underground revealed with new mobs and shit.

Not until cry2 will this avenue be explored by MindArk,
But yes they have stated in the past they are looking into such possibilities.
Maybe your on the right track and that is something that may be included as part of cry2 later this or early next year with this story ;)

Here is the the infor from Justin. :)

Justin|MindArk said:
Hi

The Mutant Menace event is part 1 of a 2 part story. Part 2 will begin in a few weeks and will conclude the orb story. The story line will unfold with more depth and new content.

We are also currently planning to conclude "The Egg" event before the end of spring

Justin.

Cheers :beerchug:

thanks jack +rep fro providing a quote of the info i wanted.

Since I saw the thread from Mindark employee that stated is gonna be a part 2 of mutant event and there will be a discovery of the secrets of orbs and so on i can't help it to wonder if instead opening the rest of amethera that is required by the player base there will be a new area underground revealed with new mobs and shit.
New content could just mean "more twists to the storyline", which fits with the context. Out of context, "new content" sounds more like a new set of underwear than a new map imho.

Speaking of which, wouldn't it be dumb (or batshit insane) to create & release an underground area on the current engine, when their team is clearly trying to model on a completely different engine?

Back