Something awsome!!!

Thanks for feeling the blog post I made, may Lootsifer bless you!

For everyone who will like the read, I hope it can inspire you - to become a better you - for others - or - for - yourself!

GL everyone!:yay:

Very cool; I had a similar thing happening to me a while ago. While doing the Carabok mission on Arkadia I had a KS from another player; turned out it was an accident and given the fact that the mob is puny... I didn't make a big deal out of it as it wasn't someone doing it repeatedly. Immediately, the Gentleman came to me and started a Trade. He gave me back all the loot along with apologies.

Not all is lost after all!

Beautiful!

In order to NOT seem like some overly romantic person, one of my greatest experiences in all MMOs ever was, when i ran into gang of robbers who shot me down and took all my loot.
This wasn't anything special in that game, those things happened all the time. What was special tho was the style and dignity it was executed. The thugs spoke to each other on local so everybody could see, using this funny southern-states accent. Their clothes their avatars, the looks of that whole gang! The precision how the operation was executed... It was perfection, down to the smallest details. A brutal highway robbery turned into a piece of art.

Later i found out those guys belong to a small roleplaying society. Some of them were professional actors. When i read the stories on that forum... yeah, they were really really good at it! :laugh:

They never stepped out of their role btw, there was no sugar-coated "happy ending" where, u know, one of those bearded brutes steps closer and say "OK bro, that was a joke, here's your stuff". Wasn't RCE so it didn't matter anyway... Ars longa vita brevis est.

Great story and huge rep to Zsolt!
:beerchug:

thanks theprophet he took time and write this positive experience and Zsolt made it happen.

At least we can read not only negative stories :yay:

Back