Something out of the ordinary

Jadin_Lazarin

Hatchling
Is it possible for you to confirm whether these still happen while mining, as me and a few miners who drop hundreds to thousands a day have not seen these in a long time, were they disabled and we missed teh notification?

January Poll:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-SOTO-Poll-Found-any-Angel-Scales-Hans-Beacon

February Poll:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ound-any-Angel-Scales-Hans-Beacon-in-February

If we wanna have a small chance getting clarification about SOTOs then write a supp-case, I dunno if it helps but we could at least try.

There are lots of theories, I think the global sooto-rate was decreased so Arkadia´s special event with pc-mice SOTO is actually special&rare and they´re not able to change the rate specifically for each planet, the rareness and Arkadia´s event occurred pretty much at the same time.

As long as there are mice/etc left we´re not possible to get it like before, or it has to be adjusted manually.
(Except beacon-soto maybe cause it´s now bound to robot-ships and has nothing to do with hans|angel|ul-amps.)

Or it´s just bll.sh.t but we were able to find frequently angel&hans, even ul-amps after VU10, it changed just some months before, maybe a bug, maybe Arkadia-Event, or intention but I don´t think they would do that, just like that.

2 Answers:

Hi BaronNuss,

Thank you for your report. I have forwarded the information in this support case to the balancing team. The main task of the balancing team is to monitor the balance of the in-world systems. Feedback from participants is always considered in this work.

Thank you for participating in the Entropia Universe.

Kind regards

----

Hi,

Thank you for your report.

I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted.
Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
bummp it..... bump it up!!!!!!!!!:lolup:

Sooto's are Borked atm. They are a huge part in Arkadia's treasure hunting system so they are probably turned off til MA gets thir shit together giving Arkadia's main draw to every planet in the platform. They wouldnt want a 2 day mining nub getting a sooto of an uber item meant for the "Other" class of player.

Give us a sooto at least once in a while, not to mention amps & stuff. I mean hunters get CB26 Ul in their loot, Assassins, armour and other items. Return the sootos to the state they were so the miners can have a bit of the excitement too. Otherwise it's just plain boring.

I looted a 39 ped Beacon mining ores on Amethera north of Rugaland LA yesterday. No bot ships anywhere near there either.

I was given the Something out of the ordinary message and it was in my loot window with my claim.:)

Back