Soooo What now?

Lyper

Provider
Ok here i am, Fully disapointed!! Im a noob... yes yes i know... But I already have 1100 in rifle, 70 in HG, 200 in LB, 150 PF, maybe 30 SB... but in my head the nicest way to go is melee... but does it is WAY more expensive to play that way? Cause everyone say me to not go melee, go all in HG!! So im confused!!:confused: WHat ur though guys?!

Well,

There all each good in there own way, but i would say stick to the rifle.

Melee weapons decay real fast and are usually expensive

Melee weapons decay real fast and are usually expensive

Well, also you need to keep in mind that there is more decay on the swords.

Why?

You figure with hunting you have ammo burn along with weapon decay. The meele weapons get more decay because it's just the single item and not 2.

I would really suggest you stay with hunting untill you get the ped to skill in your meele combat.

Thanks,
Gamer

Hum.... So now im 1100 rifle... Im using Unmaxed Breer m1a... when its maxed do it move to Breer M2A Asap?! Im a little... lost lol

As much as I love melee I have to go with the others. Stick with rifle or pistol.

Biggest reason why (and it's not about decay).

You don't get any ammo back to use with melee. It all has to go to tt to repair the decay. };>)

Hum.... So now im 1100 rifle... Im using Unmaxed Breer m1a... when its maxed do it move to Breer M2A Asap?! Im a little... lost lol

Yup and so on and so forth! Theres a good gun skilling table knocking about on these forums somewhere, don't ask me where :scratch2: But i've heard search is your friend! :grouphug:

Yup and so on and so forth! Theres a good gun skilling table knocking about on these forums somewhere, don't ask me where :scratch2: But i've heard search is your friend! :grouphug:

yeppers, at least for sib weapons :) find it here

doh! Midnight! im too slow :(

Ok here i am, Fully disapointed!! Im a noob... yes yes i know... But I already have 1100 in rifle, 70 in HG, 200 in LB, 150 PF, maybe 30 SB... but in my head the nicest way to go is melee... but does it is WAY more expensive to play that way? Cause everyone say me to not go melee, go all in HG!! So im confused!!:confused: WHat ur though guys?!

well seen on my bro's avatar when he skilled on LB he got nicer loots then now when we hunt with rifle \ HG guns ;)

Youmean this one about sib weapons?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58548&highlight=sib

and which ones to choose at what levels?
yeppers, at least for sib weapons :) find it here

doh! Midnight! im too slow :(

Yup thanks! They're the very ones i was referring to! ;) Fantastic work there by Solaris 'Two thumbs fresh!' :D

Jamhot

sig1.gif

Last edited:
Going a bit offtopic now...
Midnght.... Eurovision?!?! Who sees that anymore? :D

PS: no comments on that video, eheh

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back