Question: Space and Planet Partners

Sirhc

Elite
Society
Defiance
Sirhc Xerogs Drakcah
I know that Planet Partners were expected to market and build their player based for each planet and space always seemed like it was implemented to silo each planet in some way so that could happen.

Is Mindark rethinking that siloed approach to space and the planet partners so Entropia Universe can be a more vibrant and cohesive experience?

• Hi Sirhc. As you mention, we want Entropia Universe to be as vibrant, exciting and cohesive as possible. However, a challenging space environment and a vibrant Entropia is not mutually exclusive. There are improvements to be made for sure, with potential for both tweaks and new features. Our goal has never been to silo the planets, and we will strive to make that happen. We are going to be a bit careful about what we say in regards to space, but rest assured that discussions are ongoing about how to improve it.
- Henrik Nel

Thank you for the response. I look forward to future developments.

• Hi Sirhc. As you mention, we want Entropia Universe to be as vibrant, exciting and cohesive as possible. However, a challenging space environment and a vibrant Entropia is not mutually exclusive. There are improvements to be made for sure, with potential for both tweaks and new features. Our goal has never been to silo the planets, and we will strive to make that happen. We are going to be a bit careful about what we say in regards to space, but rest assured that discussions are ongoing about how to improve it.
- Henrik Nel

Sorry, but this made me puke alittle when i lolled.

Damn I would hate my job, when EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER is having a laugh, and not with you :D

Back