Space Travel - How much is it worth to you ?

Space Travel - How much is it worth to you ?

• less then 10 ped per month

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • 10-20 Ped per month

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • 20-40 Ped per month

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • 40-80 Ped per month

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • 80-160 Ped per month

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • 160-300 Ped per month

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 300-500 Ped per month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 500-700 Ped per month

• 700-1000 Ped per month

• over 1000 Ped per month

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
For my mothership the Normandie, i have already put up some transport offers to get this started:
Join-us-on-the-Normandie !

But in this thread i want to know from you, how much you would value your avatars ability to visit any location in Entropia Universe every day.

Please be realistic and take into consideration how much you may have spent over the last months, including the time with TP fees.

Last edited:
My preferred option isn't listed so I did not vote....40 ped and a quick 10 second run to the tp. I don't have ADD so I don't change planets that often but I want to go when I want to go. I usually park myself and build up a nice inventory in storage provided I can cycle ped at auction. If that's not the case, I don't change planets, I am happy on Caly and won't risk pvp with stackables. JMO

My preferred option isn't listed so I did not vote....40 ped and a quick 10 second run to the tp. I don't have ADD so I don't change planets that often but I want to go when I want to go. I usually park myself and build up a nice inventory in storage provided I can cycle ped at auction. If that's not the case, I don't change planets, I am happy on Caly and won't risk pvp with stackables. JMO

What he said ..... :lolup:

-Bemo-

@ Strangelove & Bemo.... Did you actually click the link and read what is being proposed?

I think John B is onto something here and I applaud his efforts and planning.

Thanks Nobleone, im not quite sure how many of those who voted below 10 ped did read the 'per month'.
This thread is not a question on how much you want to pay for a single transport, but infact how much you would be ready to pay for a whole month of transports, which could be 100 travels and more...

@ Strangelove & Bemo.... Did you actually click the link and read what is being proposed?

Yes, I read it. More power to him. Personally, a scheduled service is a great idea from one standpoint. And, IMO, if there is scheduled service it will become target practice for PVPers unless the Normandie is so uber nobody can pk it.

The key sentence in my response was "I am happy on Caly and won't risk pvp with stackables."

Previously, I could pay a tax (40 ped) and I had zero risk of losing my goods. I can figure my margins, if trading, or just decide to go on a lark if I wanted to. My key point is that I have zero risk tolerance for losing my goods. As it stands at this point, I have to decide whether to liquidate my inventory or just leave it in storage before traveling. If someone can come up with a zero risk way of transferring stackables, I will be open to what they have to say...even if that means a tax.

Last edited:
Personally, a scheduled service is a great idea from one standpoint. And, IMO, if there is scheduled service it will become target practice for PVPers unless the Normandie is so uber nobody can pk it.

You bring up a good point about scheduled service inviting pker pirates to your ship. They will know exactly where to look. Now with a fully manned mothership with an experienced crew may be difficult to bring down, not really sure though.

Myself, I haven't traveled all that much previously, one trip to Arkadia and occasional trips to CP, so it wouldn't be worth a ton for me. However, if you are a trader or someone that likes to travel a lot, if you could get an almost guaranteed safe trip I could see this being worth 100 ped or more a month. But the question right now is the guaranteed safe trip part.

Yes I did actually read his idea that he has listed. I still have to again agree with Strangelove. I liked it when I could just go to the TP with my loot and know that I could get to another planet safely. I won't pay anything for transportation since space came out now that all of it is lootable.

I don't want to have to either A) take the risk or B) sell all stackables before I change planets. Nice idea and good luck with it. I wasn't knocking the proposition he made and I hope it works for him but nothing in the poll is an answer I would choose.

-Bemo-

Not to be mean but how are those people travelling at least TWICE a month with less than 10 ped? Unless they go to FOMA/CP, they will pay 3-4 ped per trip as TT costs alone, not to mention pilot time and fee.

Back