Info: Spaceships in Entropia

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
As my thread about objects in space was quite popular, I figured I wanted to make one for spaceships as well :) (well technically I was planning to do one for vehicles even before I made the other thread but...)

NOTE: The list is sorted by size, but the size is mainly from what I have guessed based on how they look, as I only had pictures of most and some of them are very different scale or even angle. Size difference in the pictures and list are therefore only guesses and hopefully somewhat correct.

I may add the Robot Motherships from Calypso, those ships hovering over Arkadia and even Space Stations some other time. I will also try to add any new ships that are unveiled and/or implemented.

List (blue text indicates they are ingame already):
Cruiser
Aniara Class Mothership
Imperium Mothership
Destroyer
Vega Class Privateer
Imperium Spaceship
Carguero Freighter
Anti-Mothership Bomber
Quad-Wing Interceptor
VTOL
Deep Space Interceptor

Picture (with names):

Picture (without names):

Picture Sources:
Cruiser, Destroyer, Vega Class Privateer, Aniara Class Mothership - www.entropiauniverse.com/media/images
Imperium Mothership, Imperium Spaceship, Carguero Freighter, Anti-Mothership Bomber, Deep Space Interceptor - www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki
Quad-Wing Interceptor, VTOL - Screenshots taken by myself.

omg Cruiser is massive.....:eyecrazy:

just imagine the repair points, get your rk-50's out lads

omg Cruiser is massive.....:eyecrazy:

Yeah, if I got the scale right :laugh:

Since there was no picture with both an existing vehicle and the Cruiser in, I had to go by cockpit size and the fact that some humans are present in the Cruiser concept art picture which provides a little bit of scale at least... still very hard to get it right though

Haha space is gonna be VERY interesting this year ;)

Those scales are insane though, can't wait! But now they need to give us stuff to kill each other for up there, I'm sure ALL in due time :)

wasn't the carguento frightner a ground vehicle?
besides
what makes you think the imperium fighter and mothership bomber are so large on scale?
imo it would be far more logic those ships will end up the same size as quads. perhaps slightly larger but not 3 times as large lol.

other than that..
overviews are nice, +rep.

let me help you with a picture of the cruiser ;)

it's kinda pulled out of porportions.. because it's exploding due to being destroyed.

oh and as you can see the cruiser/destroyer doesn't have graphics on em yet.. just a darkish brown/grey colour

Last edited:
gg.....for future use, it might be useful to mention which ships are from which planets also.

besides
what makes you think the imperium fighter and mothership bomber are so large on scale?
imo it would be far more logic those ships will end up the same size as quads. perhaps slightly larger but not 3 times as large lol.

other than that..
overviews are nice, +rep.

let me help you with a picture of the cruiser ;)

it's kinda pulled out of porportions.. because it's exploding due to being destroyed.

oh and as you can see the cruiser/destroyer doesn't have graphics on em yet.. just a darkish brown/grey colour
Where was this cruiser seen?

All the facts I have seen about it is "Carguero, as the name hints, is a small freighter, belonging to the third faction." and that picture, along with it being from Theryon Wars I assumed that it was a spaceship? :dunno:

If you have any good source saying its a ground vehicle I'll remove it though :)

While I agree that the Imperium Spaceship may be very much off scale (it is very hard to tell to be honest, since the cockpit and such are hard to see)

The Mothership Bomber should be much larger than the Quad-Wing based on the size of the cockpit window and the fact that it was described as a "not-so little beast" by the concept art maker.

Thanks for the input :)

EDIT:
Where was this cruiser seen?

I assume that screenshot is from the preview space MindArk let a few people visit (via MindArk VTOLs from Twins) before space opened up completely? :dunno:

My fav is Imperium Spaceship looks better than a boreing quad.

My fav is Imperium Spaceship looks better than a boreing quad.

I would want a ship that is smaller than a Privateer but larger than a Quad-Wing and possible to walk around in... Like 1 repair point, 1 pilot and 3 gunners with room for a total of like 8 people or something :)

Dun wanna piss on ya cornflakes but....does anyone really see any of these ships making an appearance any time soon? Hasn't MA stated somewhere that PP's will need a Large community b4 they will be allowed to have spaceships of their own? Also don't MA have the final say in any ships design and deployment?
Also Any ship released will have a paper thin hull like existing ships meaning that the initial payment to buy a ship will only be half of what u Need to spend to make the ship space worthy-look at all the unused ships hanging in Caly space if you don't believe that statement.
Personally i'd like to see the size of space doubled again (and the safe zones around planets made at least twice the size) now so the pirates have to actually be pirates not "ass shooters" :)just my :twocents:

Dun wanna piss on ya cornflakes but....does anyone really see any of these ships making an appearance any time soon?

No idea to be honest, but at least there is concept art, which is the first step :)

I can't remember MindArk having said that a PP needs a certain amount of players to get to release spaceships tho, but I may have missed that :dunno:

I know they have said a PP needs a certain activity to release Land Deeds for their planet, and I thought Theryon Wars would be quite a lot about space, so not sure? :)

Personally i'd like to see the size of space doubled again (and the safe zones around planets made at least twice the size) now so the pirates have to actually be pirates not "ass shooters" :)just my :twocents:

This, I agree with. Making space even larger, adding actual planetary systems to each planet and adding more objects in space in general (there are quite a few in lore and such already I mean) would increase my enjoyment in space at least :)

Coupled with faster spaceships, more items (afterburners, shields, enhanced sensors, missiles, anti-missile defenses, torpedoes), space mining, some thick asteroid belt to do the space mining in or fly through as flight training, etc...

Maybe at least some of that is coming later this year:
To accomodate the increasing number of planets within Entropia Universe and to encourage the growth of local planetary economies, one area that will receive special attention in the coming months is space travel and interplanetary trade. Resources and materials will be rebalanced among the planets in order to enable each planet to develop a thriving and healthy local economy, while at the same time creating opportunities for participants to engage in commerce across multiple planets.

Source: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

I assume this is the inspiration for naming the Mothership class "Aniara"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniara

Aniara is a poem of science fiction written by the Swedish Nobel laureate Harry Martinson in 1956. It was published on 13 October 1956.
The poem consists of 103 cantos and relates the tragedy of a space ship which, originally bound for Mars with a cargo of colonists from the ravaged Earth, after an accident is ejected from the solar system and into an existential struggle.

Interesting types of scale of different model of spaceships or etc. It will drive ppl crazy and busy when 2 new planets coming this year. cyrene and toulan planets. hummm i think MA will sell more or different type of spaceships. so i have to wait and see abt this.

Always found this thread interesting...bump to read new posts on it :)

Back