Stamina Tokens? or skip them

The Jetman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Paul Jetman Masters
I'm currently collecting tokens where the skills on offer don't benefit me, and on Toulan I get the option of which token I want.

I was thinking of collecting Agility & Str tokens and start using them when I hit lvl 80, but are stamina worth it? I know it boosts HP, but I've just got this fear that MA will unlock stamina and ive wasted the tokens.

is stamina been unlocked highly unlikely? and I should take these when I can

I was thinking the same ...
I tend to believe that whatever is not in skills reward is not good enough to take.
Attributes help but i would better invest on skills to get faster the Unlocks ( commando for example )

I like seeing it this way:

Attributes are hard to come by, stamina being nigh on impossible;
Skills you'll get enough eventually, and they will keep coming if you keep playing;

To me the choice is clear ;) But this will always be up for debate :laugh:

Stamina is the only tokens I take as rewards because that's the only source of stamina. Maybe stamina never get a use, but better to be safe than sorry. The little omission on rewarded skills is a small price for the peace of mind :)

I would take the stamina tokens, no other way to get it!

Ow, I see Toulan has finally got it's own attribute missions. Sooner than I expected.

Last edited:
cheers, think ill keep collecting the stamina, least I wont have a tiny 3 points

yea all the new iron missions that were added give tokens and skills from stage 2+ for example

7.00 Ped Dexterity + 20 Agility or Psyche Tokens
OR
7.00 Ped Handgun + 20 Intel or Strength Tokens

me and miles have been listing the missions and rewards we know about so far
http://toulan.wikia.com/wiki/Missions

I tried Toulon for a week 2 or 3 weeks ago. The spawns are horrible for most mobs. Usually mixed with others. Either that or cant find low maturity spawns so ended up killing a 1000-2000hp mob for some dismal reward that is balanced around a 100hp mob.

Got very frustrated very quickly and moved on

Lmao

Ow, I see Toulan has finally got it's own attribute missions. Sooner than I expected.
This means now I can get past 130 AGI without spending months in those Ark instances.. doubt I could have endured something so mindnumbing anyway :)

Got an invitation to join the group "Toulan advisors" when I logged in to their forum. Suppose I'm some kind of official figure on that planet now? Well that's a honor if that's the case. Even more reason to spend more time over there in the future.

I really have no idea why I was chosen over so many other worthy candidates? Only reason I could think of is that video:

Well.... someone is narcissistic. I would like to be the only one to reply to this post by saying I could not care less that you posted this.

Back