State of the Universe Address 2015

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?271471-State-of-the-Universe-Address-2015&p=3350770&viewfull=1#post3350770

2015 now we have this and i want to put some attention on the 'bolded' words compared to previous statements of the past years:

So the galactic transport system for space is not scheduled for june it will 'likely' be in a version update which is 'planned' to come in june...
There are plans to refine the balancing of spaceships, it doesnt say there will be a refinement of the balancing its just plans and the sentence even end unfinished 'in order'...
PVE content is 'planned' for Q3/Q4 2015 no word of 'development' or 'implementation' which are usually the steps after 'planned balancing' and we know how long it took tamers to get from a 'planned' to a 'developed' to an 'implemented' stage.

I really do hope for the best and that space the contecting layer between all the planets of this universe finally gets the attention it deserves after spaceships have been sold with features and promises already 4 years ago which are still due to happen.
Maybe im overly critical but with mindarks core developers working on compets and calypso running on 'autopilot' with no offical avatars present during events to assure everything runs to 'plan' i really really hope that everything works out as 'officially' planned/scheduled by Mindark.

I would hate to see Space getting shifted to 2016 and again forgotten in that 'State of the Universe' with no 'Community Manager' there to comment about it.

1 month left in 2015 and it seems more and more that this year might run out without even a word from mindark about space...
...i still hope to be positively surprised but the tendancy of the past speaks for itself.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?271471-State-of-the-Universe-Address-2015&p=3350770&viewfull=1#post3350770

1 month left in 2015 and it seems more and more that this year might run out without even a word from mindark about space...
...i still hope to be positively surprised but the tendancy of the past speaks for itself.

too much time and resources are currently being placed into other developments. I'll refrain from sharing my sentiments about that.. but as a whole people have invested money into this "other project" and therefore to fulfill their obligation MA seems to have focused priorities on that and away from the core of entropia universe at the moment..

That is all fine and dandy so long as we see a renewed commitment and effort into making this game what they had originally planned it to be (with regards to space overhaul, etc...)

Personally it seems in-game developments are just focused around fixing game-breaking bugs, introducing features to increase turnover, and ensure that events are launched smoothly. Everything else is taking the backseat right now, and I'll continue to believe that unless MA were to come out and either demonstrate or tell us that it's not the case.

I'm sure we'll get our space overhaul, but probably not until compets is fully released and functioning as intended. Then we'll get our dev team back lol.. MA is a small company with limited resources and EU is a massive endeavor. It's safe to say extreme patience and due diligence is required to play it.

Back