Steal From The Miners Mission Bug

Lerxst

Prowler
By-Tor "Lerxst" Rivendell
Drill tower sample 4(The one in the middle). You click Operate and it never triggers the credit for the mission. You move towards the back of the Miner and it never completes the action. The other 4 miners were fine.

I'm not too entirely sure what you are on about in your original post.. what exactly is this topic supposed to be about? The title is "Steal From The Miners Mission Bug", yet you speak nothing of this in your post? :scratch2::confused:

~Danimal

There is a mission called Steal From The Miners. You have to get samples from 5 Drill towers. Tower #4 is bugged and will not let me collect from it. Since it has been over a week and it's still an issue I will submit a support case.

I submitted a support case and was assured other people have been able to complete the mission and I need to " Please make sure that you are trying to operate the correct Drill Tower as it could be that you had already operated that one."

LOL OK...I am not a freaking moron but I still went through all 5 Drill Towers, again, and am still not able to complete the mission due to Drill Tower #4.

Did you try approach the drill tower from all sides?

They had me restart the mission and was able to collect them all. Finally

Back