Stones and fruits - when they will return

Damnatio

Guardian
Society
BGtropia
Stephen Prince Redish
I know that this things are removed in order MA to repair the bug, in which players in vehicle can see the stones without having to slow walk..but does anyone have any information when they will be back ?
As the "surface mining" is important part of the game for me ( and not only for me ) :)
*sorry if this is not the right place for this thread

I've seen fruit on the ground recently... Papplon it was, a little way NE of Tukar, just a few days ago...

Yes, they are still appearing from time to time, but this looks like another bug :(

I've picked up Fruit recently too, but I haven't seen Stones for a long time, so if anything has been removed it must just be stones.

Fruit in any case has no value until Pets are re-implemented, so actually it should have been removed. Any trades at the moment are at a false value, lots of players have Fruit in store, and the value will be depressed until that can be used up.

I picked up maybe 4-5times fruits in the last two months(always papplon too, the worst kind... (heavy)) and dung is everywhere these days...

But stones was ages ago I saw, and I been on a mission to pick all the stones myself for a 100qr brukite bp, which are 86qr right now so I been doing this "surface mining" too and usually know where to find it...

I think that the stone veins/ fruit stacks are somehow connected, that is why i ask for both of them :)

Found 111 papplon in one find in South Drake while hunting foul on Saturday. Can't say anything about stones, as I'm not going to the places I used to find stones in any more.

Excluding dung, only other thing that can be found is papplon ever since the over the shoulder view VU. And it truly stinks :D

Here's hoping that they'll return with this week's VU :D

Stones/Fruits are back. Just found some brukite/papplon on TI :yup:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
I was hoping so when I found some bombardos yesterday
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Woo Hoo!! Now I can go back to what I really like to do in this game, WALK,WALK,WALK. pick-up, walk,walk,walk. bomb, walk,walk,walk.shoot. woo hoo what could could be better.!!! (not a question.) a statement.:yay::yay::yay:

I pick up tons of free items on a daily basis while out mining. Wondering if there is another motive for this stuff just appearing next to me.

I haven't had very long periods of time between findings of dung, fruit, and stones ..

I didn't even know they took them out of commission, or was this just some whacked-out theory ? :scratch:

I seen no official statement that they removed it ofc, but they must have removed it or made it spawn once/6months as all I could find walking for a few months now been dung and very very rare papplon (no other fruit)
and ofc I stopped walking when all I found was shit

Edit: I ment had removed it since it's back again :)

Last edited:
I seen no official statement that they removed it ofc, but they must have removed it or made it spawn once/6months as all I could find walking for a few months now been dung and very very rare papplon (no other fruit)
and ofc I stopped walking when all I found was shit

Fruit still spawns, I cant comment on stones as I play in 1st person almost exclusively and its too hard for me to spot.

I found fruit and stones yesterday when all else I've found for a couple months has been dung... and I spend a loooooong time walking.

found 191 brukite by nates, a little later 168 bombardo same area. woohoo!!
:yup:

Thanks, lonerstoner

As I was about to believe it was gone again, or is it just me who noticed a really reduced spawn rate of this? of actual spawns not the amount you find each time that seems to be as it was but it's a lot less finds now at least on my walks

Got over 250 fruit in the last 3 days 100+ kaldon and just got 81 nissit not an hour ago.

Found some dung the other day....

Was in a team and someone picked up some hermoines(sp) fruit, so.....

I personally haven't seen anything but crap for months....

Tippin'

I've found a couple brukite and some fruit (forget which) in the last few weeks...

That answer is... yes fruit are back. I find them when I walk a good majority of the time they are about 15 to 20 minutes apart from each other though. I've seen most fruit and stone since late January.

Pulled from recent spread sheet:
Caroot 126 Entropia Universe time: 2011-02-04
Caroot 20 Entropia Universe time: 2011-02-05
Brukite 23 Entropia Universe time: 2011-02-08
Papplon 116 Entropia Universe time: 2011-02-09
Bombardo 24 Entropia Universe time: 2011-02-09
Haimoros 46 Entropia Universe time: 2011-02-09
Caroot 13 Entropia Universe time: 2011-02-09
Papplon 56 Entropia Universe time: 2011-02-10
Caroot 15 Entropia Universe time: 2011-02-10

Last edited:
Found Nissit yesterday... Stack of 25.... Day before that, 15 Dung...

Back