Strongboxes keys for Swedes

This was my question:

I didn't get a proper answer that says they allow you to use a VPN to bypass this new law.

Yes, it may be doable/and not enforced. But I want confirmation from MA that they allow it. Clearly ain't gonna get it.

This question was merely a safety measure from my side, so if I want to to use it someday I won't risk getting my account locked for violating EULA and possibly get problems in RL too.
So if they do for some reason get more rough with this because of Spelinspektionen (in Sweden).

Better safe than sorry imo. You don't seem to care about your own avatar, since you publicly admitted to using a VPN to bypass a law.

no kidding. they should get rid of strongboxes completely imo. if they are so frightened.

PS to reply to "MA is greedy" posts: if MA was really so greedy they would never have fixed the ammo depletion from untargeted shots.

Last edited:
Reactions: San
If you want I can post you my ticket I made to MA support before I did a purchase.
The law says you need a permit as a company if what you're selling is considered lottery.
MA skipped the hassle with pushing a permit and simply agreed to it.

Meaning swedish citizens aren't able to buy boxes anymore, or people with a swedish IP
- - - from a company selling lottery-ish stuff if the company doesn't have a permit.
That's the law.

Not if you use a VPN or not.
Feel free to interpret the way you want.

Sounds like this is the answer. MA as a company opted to not get a license to support its Swedish customers. Not sure why they need to hide behind a legal team for that answer though.

Side note though, many US players wont use that crap website anymore anyhow because of double billing and false declines due to a crap payment provider. So you are not the only ones not getting strongboxes.

Its been well over a year since my last strong box key...and I feel like this turned into AA just now. :)

Last edited:
PS to reply to "MA is greedy" posts: if MA was really so greedy they would never have fixed the ammo depletion from untargeted shots.
Fun fact: Those who say that never cite financial reports to demonstrate excessive profits. These Commies call you greedy for needing money to eat, breathe, or keep the lights on in a show like the one they themselves participate in. They get on a list of people I'll never listen to regarding anything to do with economy.

I heard MA was about to form a partnership with a small company called Arcadamente S.A., located on the beautiful island of San Serriffe, to outsource selling some stuff to them. :cool:

Back