Stuck @ outpost, can someone come get me ?

AmorJogo

Alpha
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
III- MaDiCh -III
Hi everyone,

Some of you may know me as one of the biggest noob helpers since the beginning of the game (check my charity shop and sweating event from back in the days !).

Yet a few years ago I quit playing the game, because I had other important irl things to do. However, I started missing the game and hanging out with all my friend. Result: AmorJogo is back !!!!

Allthough, my account was deleted, so I had to pick another avatar name, this time I'm called MaDiCh. Also, I had to start all over, so I'm a big noob myself right now. But as the post stated, I need someone to come pick me up as fast as possible and save me (I can't defeat the drone generations) at an outpost in between Eurus and Twin Peaks. The exact location is: 77123, 75409.

As I will be starting a few new and exciting events to help beginners, I'm looking for noob friendly players, pm me if interested !

Yours truly,
AmorJogo

Could come get you out of there, but i wont be home for 2 more hours...will come back here to check if you are safe yet once im able to login

till then GL :)

Thanks for everyone that replied.

Eventually, Ron Danton Thetin and Milena were kind enough to come rescue me ! Thanks for that ! And +rep if you post a quick reply beneath this post !

Greetz and cheers to all !
MaDiCh (former AmorJogo)

Hi MaDiCh,

I cant come online until about 15:30 MA time today but hopefully some other member from Calypso Rescue Team will read this thread. :)

We will help you!

Thanks for everyone that replied.

Eventually, Ron Danton Thetin and Milena were kind enough to come rescue me ! Thanks for that ! And +rep if you post a quick reply beneath this post !

Greetz and cheers to all !
MaDiCh (former AmorJogo)

well Gratz to the timely rescue, have fun! :)

Well, most of helping was come by Milena. I was a little late, so the job was mostly done already :)

Have fun and GL

No problem, i help always if i can :D

But please dont get stack between big spiders:ahh:

Welcome back!

Hey mate!

We missed you, welcome back to the game :)

You should get in touch with Stave who is organizing TP runs all over Calypso with his Calypso Tour Agency.
Also we should get in touch again, yes the FoFW still exists and is going strong ;)

Last edited:
Hey Pirx !!!!

No way !! I never thought to hear from you guys again !
I'd love to join the soc again, although I am a big noob right now !
Are you ingame atm ? Let's meet !

Greetz

Hey Pirx !!!!

No way !! I never thought to hear from you guys again !
I'd love to join the soc again, although I am a big noob right now !
Are you ingame atm ? Let's meet !

Greetz

PMed you - hope to meet you this evening :)

Welcome back AmorJogo! Glad to see you got out safely and will be great to have you back in the soc.

Hi there Ilga,

Great to hear from you again. I sent you a PM, so I'm hoping to meet you ingame !!!!

Yours truly,
AmorJogo

Back