Selling: stuffs

tBANNA

Old Alpha
crossroad of the 1'st No L.O.O.T. & 2'nd N.R.F.
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
Last edited:
b u m p b u m p

Prices adjusted

negotiate

Hello i will offer + 2000 for liakon F full set , pure peds , may be low but fair price imo , ( + 285 each part )

Hello i will offer + 2000 for liakon F full set , pure peds , may be low but fair price imo , ( + 285 each part )

I would take a few sets too, if it was +2k....
A fair price would be +3500.
The only reason I'm not buying this set is because I already have one :D :D
This armor competes with the best armors in MM (rutuba, sentinel etc) in protection due to very high cold and decent imp/cut/stb.

Regards.

PS Consider myself interested if this set really goes (it won't) for around 2k :D

I would take a few sets too, if it was +2k....
A fair price would be +3500.
The only reason I'm not buying this set is because I already have one :D :D
This armor competes with the best armors in MM (rutuba, sentinel etc) in protection due to very high cold and decent imp/cut/stb.

Regards.

PS Consider myself interested if this set really goes (it won't) for around 2k :D

Is he taking bids?

I'll bid tt+2.4k

yeah sorry for my low bid

cuz i gonna buy set for gf so , its okay >-< i'm M Avatar
i got Thigh , Glove , foot of F char liakon but can't really find more parts ,
( i bought those + 220 each part tier 2 x2 and tier 3 x 1 thigh)
but i didn't know it cost that much for F char ,
i'm looking atm Liakon high tier M +4k

well, +3k is the lowest I can go,

reson for not finding parts F, is only one, no more parts in loot pool, so exceptions are when someone decides to split his set, in my case I had to wait....2 years to find 2 parts..............., foot and shins, and I was lucky cause i saw in a last min check the set in AH and i bought the part right away, the last 2 parts were +1100 ped

do the math, 2 years +1100 last pieces, and i don't care if i will not sell it, i can wait 2 more years lol, i got the set for exact the same price +3k.. and buying parts.

if someone is really interested will understand the facts, and negotiating 100-200 peds is.. let say pitty

chers

well, +3k is the lowest I can go,

reson for not finding parts F, is only one, no more parts in loot pool, so exceptions are when someone decides to split his set, in my case I had to wait....2 years to find 2 parts..............., foot and shins, and I was lucky cause i saw in a last min check the set in AH and i bought the part right away, the last 2 parts were +1100 ped

do the math, 2 years +1100 last pieces, and i don't care if i will not sell it, i can wait 2 more years lol, i got the set for exact the same price +3k.. and buying parts.

if someone is really interested will understand the facts, and negotiating 100-200 peds is.. let say pitty

chers

Interested in Liakon if still avail. PM me here or in game... Chris Dakota Dors

Last edited:
Back