Suggestion about Materials looted beeing readded in the machine.

CycoKick

Marauder
Society
Exiles Hideout
Cyco Kick Maniac
Well, Basically does it annoy you aswell that its ni impossible to keep track of your returns crafting unless you count every click since they add the materials you loot back into the machine thus you essentially click more then you intented do and in the long run tend to have a lower return % since some of your returns gets cycled immidiatly if you dont count your clicks.

Since im doing runs of thounsands of clicks this is impossible for me and i would really like it if materials just get added to your inventory but not to the machince.

Opinions?

I like this idea, but I have also found a work around for this...

To keep is simple, I'll give an example of generic leather texture... requires one basic leather extractor and 2 generic leather...

So, I want to do 1k clicks... I put 1001 extractors and 2001 generic leather in carried inventory... I then split the piles...

This is the important part, or it won't work...

Split off 1000 extractors, 2000 generic leather. (if you only split 1 of each off, then it won't work) This will make the "main" stack of items be the 1 extractor and the 1 generic leather. When you craft the 1k clicks, extra extractors and extra generic leather will add to your "main" stacks, leaving your crafting stacks alone.

Hope this helps you until MA/SDS/FPC/whoever changes the process.

Just have at least 1 of each material, or even just 1 type of material, in your inventory so it stacks in there and isn't returned to the crafting machine

Ah ok, :D Well kinda obvious im a noob at craftin ><

I like this idea, but I have also found a work around for this...

To keep is simple, I'll give an example of generic leather texture... requires one basic leather extractor and 2 generic leather...

So, I want to do 1k clicks... I put 1001 extractors and 2001 generic leather in carried inventory... I then split the piles...

This is the important part, or it won't work...

Split off 1000 extractors, 2000 generic leather. (if you only split 1 of each off, then it won't work) This will make the "main" stack of items be the 1 extractor and the 1 generic leather. When you craft the 1k clicks, extra extractors and extra generic leather will add to your "main" stacks, leaving your crafting stacks alone.

Hope this helps you until MA/SDS/FPC/whoever changes the process.

I tried this, didn't work for me. Crafting the same thing as well (Generic Leather Texture). Everything goes back to the stack in the crafting machine -- and the ones in my inventory sit at 1.

I posted a thread on this, but the surefire way to get the materials back into stacks in storage and not back into the machine is:
  • create a stack that is at least one larger than what you will be using in crafting
  • split it, taking out the number of items you will be putting into the crafting machine
  • optionally, repeat it for other components / residue stacks

It is important that you split off the amount that will go into crafting machine, not vice versa. It is usually enough if you do this with just one component of the blueprint.

At least so far, it has reliably worked for me. Just having excess in the inventory or splitting off the excess has not worked for me.

Last edited:
I tried this, didn't work for me. Crafting the same thing as well (Generic Leather Texture). Everything goes back to the stack in the crafting machine -- and the ones in my inventory sit at 1.

Sometimes it's tricky... before splitting the stacks, I organize my stacks so they are on the top left of the inventory window... then split off the stacks. Note: This will not work ever if you just split off one item... the orignal stack on the top left is the one that items will add to, so if you split one, and take the main stack into the crafting machine, you are outta luck.

Back