Summary on rel 30062016

Resnis

Guardian
Society
NBK Army
Resnis Resnis Tusnis
1st - there looks that was Wipe ... - so starting new is likelly required :baby: on DB was introduced some :rocket:

2nd - no RELease notes .... UUUU - sooo, was there release or was not ... :) ... :scratch2:

3rd, also plc add planned Change list(approved) for Next release list and Publish - to make more easier for testers ... (+ reduce double reporting)

4th., Upon start there is announcement of Error on server side ... - only on 1st run, ... probably with saving Account to PC

Good things

At least on research if not speeded up Diamonds are not Passivelly consumed ,,, still was on Gold mine building (I myself speeded up Mian Building )

Not so goodThere is nobody to fight in Arena, nobody to RAID :)

RFI
For Arena , plc list Advices (could other players too) how to get fight .... IDK if I ever got a fight in previous session...... Suggestion for Arena make somehow appear list to Fight smb even player is AFK ... check how Arenas ar implemented in other games (then would need to limit attempts as antiabuse action)

Resnis/Tobias

I like this release, many bugs have been fixed and quite some feedback has been listened too :)
Like to use diamonds for purchases and to fix the beast fight timer.
The arena fights are now also much more separate - its no longer possible to get matched against a level 3 when you have a lvl2 - this of course leads to less matches -> i would suggest to inculde an option to widen the search criteria to a higher level range, but to leave the standard one as is.

Some forest mobs like pinky patricia still often skip their turns and the computer still likes to use heal when the pet is already full health - this should probably see some adjustments.

Now that there is a limit on forest fights - please consider to reintroduce autofight mode for forest.

Fought the new forest mobs to mid of chapter 10 - some things i noticed:

The combat round timer sometimes still doesnt reset resulting in your turn to have to occur with the ticking timer of your opponent - sometimes only 1-3 seconds left to take action.
The new beasts some of which have really a challenging selection of abilities but most are still generic and underpowered as they use the copy spells from their weaker predecessors.
Many mobs dont have names in their labels yet and the chapter descriptions are still missing.
Mobs still like to start their fight with a heal even thought they are full health.
Mobs which dont have a heal still often skip their turn when they get low health as if they wanted to choose an action they are missing.

So I will add some bugs to this Summary as well.

[v 0.45.30062016] view bugs/glitches I found so far. //
#1. In the first fight (Tutorial) against the Dragon a "Heal" skill is used on our pet. The card says it heals for 12 HP while it heals for 14 HP in the Tutorial. //

#2. After researching the "Poison" Skill in the Library a Tutorial has started how to equip the skill to a pet. While the Tutorial might be helpful it didn´t start for me at researching "Quick Attack" which I had researched before the "Poison" skill. //

#3. "Quick Attack" seems not to increase the initiative (no buff icon and % initiative don´t change) //

#4. "Quick Attack" skill from the Forest III (1) creature "Fierce Frank" seems to increase his initiative for the whole battle. It continuisly rises his initiative % after each use of the skill. //

#5. Library Level 1 skill column. After reaching a lvl. 6 pet the Skills "Bite" and "Poison" offer the option to upgrade them to lvl. 2 while I still have a lvl. 2 "Library" and the other two skills says that a Lvl. 3 "Library" is needed. Trying to upgrade the "Bite" or "Poison" skill to lvl.2 then cause an error shown in a new window.

----------- And some good points
1) Loading screen looks awesome with the new Picture Frame.
2) I like the arena matching so far. No fear at the moment to get a + 1-2 lvl. pet for a nearly guaranted lose.
3) Forest Fight reset timer seems to work perfectly so far.

-------Not sure about this one
4) While I like that you have now even more use for the "Diamonds" it also offer more to the "Win-Traders". They now not even lvl. their Pet faster but also get a good ammount of gold with that Diamonds.
So some protection against "Win-Trading" needed.

Back