TT+12 on stones ;)

Darn, I have been over bid!

TT+11 on lot 6

If I get overbid on lot 6 again, I will bid TT+1 on lot 7

Thanks and GL to people bidding.

You are overbid on lot 6 , I'll put your bid of TT+1 on the hides/skins

1 Hour and 15 Minutes left to bid!!!

Last edited:
hehe can I retract my bid on hides lot and put tt+13 on stones?

or am i just too late ?

BTW where can we meet and when

Last edited:
So...when and where can I pay you for the lots I won?

Congratulations to the winners! ;)

LOT2: -Full Boar armor female
Won via PM Robot Brown TT+1.2K SALE COMPLETED

LOT3: Total TT value: 518.51 ped
Won by Mekoides TT+100

LOT4 Total TT: 111.67 Ped
Won by Kimmy: TT+18.33 ped.

LOT5: Total TT: 383.29 Ped
Won by Mekoides TT+50

LOT6 Total TT 3487
Won by Karmic TT+12 SALE COMPLETED

LOT7 Total TT: 2598.48 Ped
Won by aa840 TT+1

LOT 8: Total TT: 426.06 Ped
Won by Sync TT+10

As soon as I get home tonight , I PM you guys to see where we can meet to trade.

PS: Only for the full salamander female (LOT1) I had no (reasonable) offers. It will go in parts in auction. (It's a shame to break-up this set though) So until it's in auction you can still PM me if you have a bid.

Last edited:
sale 6 was not completed, if Jay-Jay stole my bid I'm going to be pissed, I liquidated a few items for the ped to buy it.

What?! DrDoom said you pm'ed him about the hides?! Oh no!

2010-07-19 19:07:11 [FROM: DRDoom] K, all these stone where for you right ?
2010-07-19 19:07:36 [TO : Ringo DRDoom Pow] yea in the beginning :( then karmic over bid me and i logged in like 1 min after auction closed to overbid him
2010-07-19 19:07:37 [FROM: DRDoom] My girlfriend her personal collection :)
2010-07-19 19:07:49 [TO : Ringo DRDoom Pow] I came for hides unless karmic retracts bid :p
2010-07-19 19:08:12 [FROM: DRDoom] Karmic, PMmed me allready that he is going to trade the hides

we got a mixup here :(

I've never mentioned the hides nor asked for them. Can you trade Doom back the stones and take the hides from him and I'll pick up the stones? I can meet today at 17:00 at Akmuul to clear this all up.

Sucks, I refined what I could and used some piles of garnet for tier'ing up.

I have most of them though cause they where un-refineable. We could fix something up together.

I didn't mean to "Steal" your bid

If you could pull out what you have from auc till this is settled that would be great. I'm ok with having them refined I need to refine the opal to use it anyway, the others I would have preferred to keep pristine, but not much we can do about it now. If the garnet is gone, then it's gone, I still have a few of my own garnets so it's not a huge loss.

I apologize for the accusation, i was upset when I learned that you had taken the stones and wrongly assumed it was intentional.

@ Akmull as we speak

I will meet with DrDoom tomorrow for my hides.

Come & Get em! :)

thanks, give me a minute or 3

Jay-Jay made it right with me, please throw him a +rep for his honesty in fixing the mix up.

Sry for the mixup guys, Try to trade the hides asap.

Back