Discovery: Superior Thorifoid Berserker´s Helm (F)

thoeri

Dominant
Society
Kaos
Obi Kent Salvador
Last edited:
Hey all! This is my first discovery and I got this nice helm (F)

I wonder what those effects is and ofc. the price for this Helm (L) :D

If somebody intresting to buy just PM me with your price.

Obi Kent Salvador

Oh.. I'm in your chat! :D

~Danimal

gz

Faster Reload 5%: Easy to understand that you attack 5% faster when wearing this helmet.

The next effect, I do not understand.

Gz again.

gz

Faster Reload 5%: Easy to understand that you attack 5% faster when wearing this helmet.

The next effect, I do not understand.

Gz again.

While wearing this cap and shooting a mod merc your attacks per minute is now 90 attacks per minute. Also while wearing this cap you do not regenerate HP naturally and must heal.

The (L) version of this cap does the same thing but only decreases your regeneration by 50% instead of 100%

~Danimal

lumpy-happy-tree-friends_422_91191.jpg

muchos graztiarse to one of our maddest grinders

I wonder if a full set let you shoot 35% faster ...sounds really interesting than :)

Nope there won't be a full set. There is no such thing as being able to decrease the natural regeneration by -700%. You can only decrease it by 100%. Don't start rumors with this non-sense talk. Look at the mob it drops from too and read the item description.

~Danimal

Nope there won't be a full set. There is no such thing as being able to decrease the natural regeneration by -700%. You can only decrease it by 100%. Don't start rumors with this non-sense talk. Look at the mob it drops from too and read the item description.

~Danimal

Where is that item description? And I dont start rumors I just wrote " I wonder..." And ofc we could have negative health regeneration -would be an intresting side effect

Awesome discovery Obi, very well deserved after all that shooting.

Shame it doesn't fit you or I suspect you'd keep it - I bet it goes to a good home though!!

:woot:

Forgive me if I'm hijacking the thread a little but I got some questions about this helmet after looking at it in auction.

Why can't I see what the effect types are and why not in % like in the OP?
img_20130630_23_53_02_769.jpg

Also do this description mean that I lose my own regeneration 100%?
... They will attack much faster, but lose some natural regeneration.
img_20130630_23_59_03_203.jpg

Forgive me if I'm hijacking the thread a little but I got some questions about this helmet after looking at it in auction.

0.05 or 5% - the representation depends on where is the item, on auction or in your inventory, it's a visual glitch on most such things.

yes, your regeneration stops completely (makes complete sense in terms of "berserking")

0.05 or 5% - the representation depends on where is the item, on auction or in your inventory, it's a visual glitch on most such things.

yes, your regeneration stops completely (makes complete sense in terms of "berserking")
Ah ok thanks, [Edit]bought a L one for use with healing services and now I see both Type's and in % instead of decimals[/Edit]

And sure the regen thing makes sense when speaking of Bersärkare, but then only useful for healing services then..

Last edited:
I believe the helm is the only one that gives these special effects or the only piece for now. There might be other parts but would definitely would not do the same effect and I doubt there will be 7 parts. Looking at the thorifoids, they seem to be wearing armor that doesn't add up to 7 parts.

~Danimal

Ah ok thanks, [Edit]bought a L one for use with healing services and now I see both Type's and in % instead of decimals[/Edit]

And sure the regen thing makes sense when speaking of Bersärkare, but then only useful for healing services then..

Nah, anybody making use of a healing service doesn't need natural regen either ;)

The really interesting thing about this helm is that it increases your dps without adding any direct extra cost. If you can kill a mob with the boost without getting hit (or getting hit less) then you got sudden eco benefits.

Nah, anybody making use of a healing service doesn't need natural regen either ;)

The really interesting thing about this helm is that it increases your dps without adding any direct extra cost. If you can kill a mob with the boost without getting hit (or getting hit less) then you got sudden eco benefits.

the cost for the increased dps increases proportionally...does not affect the eco, only the dps

u shoot more=more decay and ammo consumption

ops double post ...

Last edited:
The 5% is just amazing!

Gotta love this increase yay for more boost ^^

Imagine to use it with the V-rex2k, 0x0 and such weapons to kill the mobs without them reaching you ;););)

Not to talk in mining when drilling :D
Ahh and healign!!!

Gratz for the find man!

Very nice find! :) I'm wearing the little (L) version now (I see a lot of people using these helms) :p

Good luck with your auction!

-MsP:girl:

The 5% is just amazing!

Gotta love this increase yay for more boost ^^

Imagine to use it with the V-rex2k, 0x0 and such weapons to kill the mobs without them reaching you ;););)

Not to talk in mining when drilling :D
Ahh and healign!!!

Gratz for the find man!

So the 5% will increase not only the gun, but drilling in mining and healing speed as well ? :yay:
This make me wish I was a female avatar :D

Obi

Gz, if only it were male though =/

Trying a L one today no bost on weapon or fap

And description say attacks so only hunting not uses

Back