Support case response-calling me racist.......please explain how (from missing shrapnel conv case)

Status

image zz

Guardian
I seriously cant take this anymore....
11-28-2022-I opened a case in november for missing shrapnel conversion
send multiple responses to the case asking for a response....almost every week for 2 months
1-28-2023- they close the case stating there awaiting my response and its been idle for 14days so its closed.....no resolution
1-28-2023- i send a new case - only choice i have (yes im upset) please read this and tell me where im racist.......I dont care if its a mistake or a copy paste response from some support employee not wanting to do his job...this is unacceptable and not ok....
not to mention still no closure on the original missing ped/shrapnel conversion (and yes there are other players still with the same circumstances and missing conversions also
Yes i tried to relog ,this did not fix it this time , and it was 2000+ped worth at the time
index.php

definitely just using some chinese knock-off of chatgpt for responding to support inquiries.

I have made a response in the original thread. Locking this thread to keep the discussion in one place:

Status
Back