Supremacy Reign is Recruiting at all levels

Von Steuben

Prowler
Society
Supremacy Reign HQ (General)
Baron Von Steuben

Supremacy Reign is currently seeking new members at all levels.

Supremacy Reign is a tiered Society which includes: Supremacy Reign, Supremacy Reign HQ. We are primarily a skilled based hunting society though many members also mine, heal, craft, tame, organize and run events, are Pilots, Shop Owners, Writers and Reporters, Artist (including, but not limited to music, painting, graphic Art, Radio, T.V. and Video) **Resellers are not welcomed** We enjoy EU for fun, friendship and pursuing a creative enterprise.

One must be:

1. Active and friendly
2. Financial able to take care of oneself.
3. Understand and communicate in English.
4. Be trustworthy (no scammers, beggars)

You will get:

1. A Strong organization with tight friends.
2. A Strong organization with direction.
3. Access to people with a wealth of knowledge.
4. Access to the Societies Private Forum here on Planet Calypso Forum.
5. Access to a well known and respected Society.

We are a Top 20 Society looking to you, to help the Society grow. We currently have Soc members from Norway, UK, Netherlands, Portugal, Finland, Slovenia, Canada, Romania, USA, Australia, and Sweden, Switzerland, Germany and growing Globally. We have most time zones covered so you will never feel alone.

It is very important to Supremacy Reign that we have members that we can rely on. This is also why we rarely recruit members even if they meet the qualifications. Once a new member has been recruited he or she has to go through a trial period which will last for 30 days. This trial period does not have any guidelines or instructions. It’s a period of getting to know who you are and a feeling for how you fit into Supremacy Reign.

Our Mission

To value and leverage multiple perspectives, experiences, and capabilities by driving the integration of diversity, equity, and fairness principles into all practices and processes to achieve the Societies objectives.

The Four goals of the strategy:

Goal One: Enable the Society to attract, develop and retain a skilled and motivated diverse global membership to achieve the Societies objectives.

Goal Two: Create and maintain international integrated infrastructures that promote and ensure successful compliance to Global Diversity.

Goal Three: Promote a culture that encourages personal development and growth in an inclusive environment that maximizes each individual’s contributions to Supremacy Reign.

Goal Four: Create and maintain effective relationships with diverse Societies

OUR VISION: One of being an interactive society that builds a Reputation that stands on Honor, Valor, Integrity and Strength.

OUR GOALS: Having fun, Skill Development, Organize Group Hunts and Activities. These are listed in the Society info on the Soc Terminal.

Apply to one of the following tiers of Supremacy Reign:

Supremacy Reign

This is the first part of the 2-tiered structure of Supremacy Reign which is a proving ground for advancement in the society where they will sharpen their skills for further advancement.

Skill Requirement: 60k in total skills
(Total Attributes + Health. Do not include Stamina) = 250

Application Process: Please apply at the Society Terminal In-Game and leave a message where you can be reached at.

Supremacy Reign HQ

This is the second part of the 2-tiered structure of Supremacy Reign which is working towards maintaining the top 20 most skilled society. We are the ones that over sees the Guiding vision and passion that inspire others to develop and release their potential. We derive our fulfillment from the success of our members. We are here to accomplish a noble task while caring for the Supremacy Reign's future.

Skill Requirement: 220k in total skills.
(Total Attributes + Health. Do not include Stamina) = 400
Gear reqs: Armor with + 110 total protection (Tiger or above) for hunting.

Application Process: Please apply at the Society Termianl In-Game and leave a message where you can be reach.

Screenies of skills will be required with an accompanying interview with the candidate by a Colonel or above.

I ask that you help us grow the Society from your individual strengths and ideals to form a collective whole….

Thank you,

Baron Von Steuben
General of Supremacy Reign HQ

Last edited:
A supreme bump for Supremacy Reign!

which_way_are_you_heading.jpg

Last edited:
What exactly do you have against stamina?

Join our family today:grouphug:

What exactly do you have against stamina?

Nothing. Just this was made up before stamina (old school) was moving and we have just stuck with it. Though it could use a review.

have_you_seen_beyond_the_horizon_gif.gif

Last edited:
Bump for a great Society recruiting now!

Bump for a great Society recruiting now!

Time for a bumpa.... to the top:yay::yay::yay:

Skill req? Want to have fun with like minded ppl? Join the Supremacy Reign team now:woot:

coming home soon

Well its been a long time since I played PE and after Christmas I will be coming back, keep an eye on the soc Terminal for my application, SRHQ I'm coming home :D

I have tripped around a few Socs and this one has always been home, nice people, great fun, hillarious when vent is active, keep up the good work Baron

:yay:

Back