Surveying skill pc

Mathayus

Stalker
Society
Utopia
Jacky Mathayus Mickliny
I've decided to sell some skills to get some peds up,but after a few time deciding which one,i thought to check how much could worth some surveying skill.. i got exactly 957 atm, counting with the % lost to get it on a chip, let me know how much of this it will go into the chip and how much is worth? i might even sell it if i see the price is nice...

bump...
hmm,msg too short :)

Any1? free bump... :)

mm check peauction.com with 10% off u keep 860 so that would be a .43 chip if im right and its around 600 ped

AndromedaDiablo said:
mm check peauction.com with 10% off u keep 860 so that would be a .43 chip if im right and its around 600 ped

Hmm i investigated and a full chip would get 1.4k of skill... SO in the end i got the result that 860 skill would make it around 0.60 in the chip,and worth something around 1.2 or 1.2k PEd...

AndromedaDiablo said:
i was under the impression that the 10% loss only happenes to the excess skill, the leftover skill that doesnt go into the chip.

eg. if i have exactly 1900 rifle, i would fill a chip completely (0.99) with no skill leftover in my head. but if i was only to put 1800 into the chip, i would have 90 lvls left in my head (100-10% of 100 = 90). surely this way makes more sence, otherwise if it works your way you would never be able to fill a chip right??

andyzammy said:
i was under the impression that the 10% loss only happenes to the excess skill, the leftover skill that doesnt go into the chip.

eg. if i have exactly 1900 rifle, i would fill a chip completely (0.99) with no skill leftover in my head. but if i was only to put 1800 into the chip, i would have 90 lvls left in my head (100-10% of 100 = 90). surely this way makes more sence, otherwise if it works your way you would never be able to fill a chip right??
´

Yea ur right..i guess i understand now.. but anyway i'll just put 860 in the chip...

u might aswell put it all in the chip. such low lvls in ur head wont really make any difference, and u'd get a lil more money for it too.

Back