Uber: Svempa S40 2977 ped u

Majstorex

Old Alpha
Hi all,

first all im sorry didnt get a screenie, just didnt have screenshot utility on, and thers no point posting pictures with the hof list, so ill just share the story with you.

Last month was a devestating one for me to say atleast, lost about 400 eur in about 5 days apart, so i took a short break before coming back this month.
Started of with some crafting D-1 and it was total BS again, so yesterday i decided to click all the L BPs ive looted.
Started of with few, smackers, mashers, heatrays, detpil, breers,nothing seemd to work.
The last BPi decided to click was svempa S40 with 20 attempts. Not realy expecting much i put it on autoclick, and while chattin with soc buddys a strange rarely heard sound came up.
To my surrprise it was a nice hof with 2977 peds of residue, my biggest hit on crafting so far, was very pleased with it gotta say.
And than i took a look at the BP that dropped in my hof and i was shocked to see it was a Mamba L BP with amazing 26 clicks on it, awesome.

So with 3k of residue and a mamba bp the total value of hof was about 6k.
And than the dilema was, should i just sell the BP and have 6k on my ped card or click the Mamba.
Was a though decision but as a true gambler i decided to click the Mamba :/.

So out of the 26 clicks i had 9 globals/succesess sadly with no hof :p, so the run ended up in 40% return lmfao MA.

Overall I can say im happy with yesterday, even thou all the peds got returned to the loot pool the same day lol.

If you ask me, I wouldev done it the same way again, maybe just wait with clickin the Mamba for a day or 2

regards and happy gambling Maj

Grats! I'm happy for you that you regained your losses and braved through a very bad month :).

EDIT: Sorry had just seen the last 3 sentences :/.

Last edited:
Back