SWAT selling the Unique Item for TT+100000

jena

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Swan Jena Buxton
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

SWAT,s selling the one-of-a-kind Sword for TT+100000.

Just thought i would let you know :)

Wonder who will buy it :eek:

Either it came decayed as in this pic...

or he decayed it and the repaired it....

DD
:evilking:

Last edited:
As long no one Knows the Decay each Swing i doubt anyone will buy it. ...

Mabe he just wanted to be nice, giving everyone a look at this Weapon :laugh:

jena said:
just what i was thinking for all we know it could be somthing like 2 PED per swing :laugh:

Haha
Hmm but Honestly its maybe around 65 pec / swing and thats not Interessting.
Who need a high Decaying weapon ? Thats why the Pre Gold Items are that Demanted and if this Über Unique can't compare in Decay with them its a nice Collectors Item and thats it. :)

Last edited:
Fiona Simmons said:
As long no one Knows the Decay each Swing i doubt anyone will buy it.

just what i was thinking for all we know it could be somthing like 2 PED per swing :laugh:

for that price you could almost buy half of treasure island. I am sure mindarc would ad a dome in space for your own personal hunting collection for that amount lol. I would say it a show off piece.

Of course the decay is super high! :wise:

If it was zero decay you could make a decent living just staying in Project Entropia 24/7 with life support provided by three tubes..

One tube for eating and drinking
One tube for communicating to the outside world
And one tube for ..... :censored: Well, you get the picture! :D

There is no way he would be selling it so soon if the decay was zero or very low!!

:rofl: The russians in PE always make me laugh. Charging to much for items seems to be the trend

*No,I am not a racist,just telling the truth :wise:

If I had 120K to spend that item would be mine by now :girl: sure id have to skill 3 years to even think about tuching it ... but still :p

Knuckles said:
:rofl: The russians in PE always make me laugh. Charging to much for items seems to be the trend

*No,I am not a racist,just telling the truth :wise:

Grrrr.... you are trying to make me mad! :laugh:
It could be as some1 above suggested... just showing it to every1 that wants to see stats on auction.

Svetlana said:
It could be as some1 above suggested... just showing it to every1 that wants to see stats on auction.

Nah if i had somthing like that and didnt want it to sell id put it up for 9999999 Max the auction will let you go so no uber rich starting a collection wouldnt buy it :laugh:

If it really was non decaying he could earn 100k per month so I think we can expect it to have pretty crappy or maybe at best decent decay

i know why he selling it... he dont have good fap, still using adj one. And he wants to buy mod or imp as minimum. he asked me about faps today. i think its a reason why he seling it + melee weapons... i think i gonna sell it too if have it, because most pplz prefer guns.... most efecient weapon ingame is Axe 1x0 - next one is imp mk2 - all pplz who have imk2 hunt with it, and everyone could have axe 1x0 - but only few % from posible owners use them :)

P.S. Knuckles - Swat isnt from russia :) maybe u are xenophob? :laugh:

For everyone's information the Roman Ram was in auction at like TT+11k with buyout at about 50k ped earlier the same day. Then he took the knife out and put it at TT+100k. So if anyone actually considered buying it (which I doubt since it's actual stats probably never will be revealed) you should have bid then...

I don't think he wants it sold. Then he wouldn't charge that price. Rather put it there at TT and see what happens.

Back