Question: Sweat price on different planets

theiv

Young
Liha TheIV Muuri
I was just wondering if there is much difference in the sweat price in different planets?
I heard some people talking that in rock tropia for example you could get much better price that in calypso.

Hmmm, I don't think so to be honest, that would be resellers paradise.

Go to the cheapo planet, buy bazillions sweat, then sell elsewhere.

The price on RT was higher a little while ago (Around 5 peds per k) before missions and mentors were in, Now the price is around 2.5 ped.

there used to be player on ROCKtropia who used to buy sweat at 5 - 10 peds to help new players. Then more and more resellers come to ROCKtropia to try to get new players to sell to this player. So he would only buy small amount of players that he saw sweating. He dose not play anymore anyway. Now ROCKtropia has a small communtity and has their own noobs struggling to sell sweat. N.I. has a smaller community. I dont think Arkadia has much call for sweat. I belive Calypso is the best place to sell sweat as you can sell it even at shit prices.

I heard some people talking that in rock tropia for example you could get much better price that in calypso.
If you'll meet someone interested in sweat... or at least someone to talk with :silly2:

Back