Sweating attempts

Status
Is the data on Daikiba and Exarosaur correct? From my observations, the sweat chances are in the following order:

Daikiba Young : 2
Daikiba Mature : 4
Daikiba Old : 3

Exarosaur Young : 3
Exarosaur Mature : 5
Exarosaur Old : 4

However, the last time I verified this was a couple of months ago, so it may have changed in a recent VU. I will go back and do some research if I can find a quiet place to sweat. :laugh:

Addition of around 20 more new values into my sweating list...

+
Atrox Old : 23
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Equus Guardian : 19

Mourner Provider : 13

any relativly safe place to sweat big mobs?;)

any relativly safe place to sweat big mobs?;)

Nea's Place on Amethera for Ambu.
You die a lot, but the herds are usually right next to the tp and revival terminal so you can try again as soon as you revive.

Berycled Dominant : 16

Bristlehog Mature : 15

Longu Old : 23

Last edited:
thats dedication akbar +rep for all your hard work..

Looks like Cornundacauda are quite ok as sweat victim.
Gonna try how good they work for me.

Good work, +rep coming up.

Oh but Araneatrox is missing ;)

Might wanna try for large trox with a fapper.

Nicole has has a fap service at 10 ped a hour with mod fap

As i don't think i'll sweat those mobs again,
i give the sweats acquired on them :

Berycled Alpha : 18 attempts / 240 sweats

Berycled Old Alpha : 21 Attempts / 281 sweats

Berycled Stalker : 26 attempts / 346 sweats

xx72

Last edited:
Same, I +rep whenever I can to akbar :p

+ Rep -- Thanks!

Gokibusagi Mature : 16

Snarg Young : 15

I posted those pictures earlier,
but that's always a pleasure for me to thank the friends who are healing me.

Nice list :). I was just wondering do you ever get sweat were the bottles ammounts are somehow related to eachother, like a bunch of 7s and 14s?

Nice list :). I was just wondering do you ever get sweat were the bottles ammounts are somehow related to eachother, like a bunch of 7s and 14s?

Like i already said before, the sweat acquiring is random & absolutely not linked to the skill level, so in this case, i would say that all is possible, but as random values never come the way we would like, same values in a row might be exceptionnal...

Anyway, i can check for 7s or 14s :)

Nice work
Now we need to find you some good armor and some mod/imp fappers to see how much sweat you can get from araneatrox, aurli, kreltin, daspletor, cornoantarian, trox stalker, hogglo, falx, kingfisher and other high up ones

Nice work
Now we need to find you some good armor and some mod/imp fappers to see how much sweat you can get from araneatrox, aurli, kreltin, daspletor, cornoantarian, trox stalker, hogglo, falx, kingfisher and other high up ones

lol Kay-T :D

He has impressively got an "always loot" Cersumon Young into the list. That must have been hard work!

Nice work

I will immediately answer that i suppose that araneatrox are impossible to sweat, for the simple reason that their range attack is so huge, that you might be dead before your green beam reach it... (or dressed with the full uber gear...)
* Notice that the creatures range attack have been increased by 20 or 30% more with the vu 8.8.2 : now a daikiba young or an exaro young hit me at 8 meters far... (was this really needed ???)...

i planned to try to sweat a kingfisher (that's in my "to sweat" list lol)

Aurlis belong to the category "Insects" just like Formicacidas, and i do not know if we can sweat them.... Formicacida belongs to my "to sweat" list too :)...

I'm sorry for CND & his hang-up-jail, but i hate domes, i believe we run slow enough on Calyppso (a sabakuma young might catch me Up there...).

I will immediately answer that i suppose that araneatrox are impossible to sweat, for the simple reason that their range attack is so huge, that you might be dead before your green beam reach it...

By yourself, sure. However, I've had the great pleasure of participating in a "spider milking". An Araneatrox was pulled into Hades and lots of us sweated it. The revive was literally 50 meters away and with no reason to bother fapping, the sweating is almost constant.

Cornundacauda Stalker : 20

Cornundos Stalker : 19

Prancer Provider : 9

Cornundacauda Guardian : 12

RipperSnapper Old : 5
RipperSnapper Provider : 6
RipperSnapper Guardian : 6

More sweat info :)

Hi all.

Sometimes when I dont have peds for heavy hunting I go sweating, always useful to have lots of ME. I know its boring....

Yeasterday I sweat one Armax Cow Mature for 135 bottle before it was dry. Molisk have been giving me like 96 or so before. My skill in sweatgathering is only 260+, but I am very surpriced that I can get so many bottles from one mob..

I was even more surpriced that you can get over 200 from other heavy mobs.
Must try someday :)

Rapido

Addition of new Datas,

Estophyl Provider : 27

Since long time i wanted to sweat Nexnecis, here i did
(Thank You Dan) :)

Nexnecis Young : 21

Nexnecis Mature : 24

Nexnecis Old : 25

Nexnecis Provider : 27

Just out of curiousity, want to post your SG skills?

and +rep, watch out Longu's :)

Addition of new datas ;

Atrax Young : 13

Fungoid Young : 21

Fungoid Mature : 27

All i can say is awesome keep it up. it was a pleasure healin you and hope to again big +rep

New Additions ;

Aetherex Young : 28

Armax Bull Young : 19
Armax Bull Old : 30

Bristlehog Provider : 18

Combibo Guardian : 8
Combibo Dominant : 10

Estophyl Mature : 23

Gokibusagi Old : 18

Itumatrox Old : 39