Sweating tool Limited

Creating new things for sweater's is just a waste of developement time.
They could use that time for 1000 times more important things for the next 10 years, and after 10 years, there would be still more important things to do than new things for sweating.

Actually this might not be a bad idea. It would add some MU to the cost of sweating, and while they would be able to sweat faster they would still pay a little more to do it which might make the cost of sweat go up. And since it is limited there would be a decay cost, so it wouldn't be free anymore. I think if they overhauled sweating to where the unlimited tool you get is really slow but the limited ones were a lot faster it could make sweating something that takes skill to do profitably and my get rid of tons of people who don't actually provide any value to the game.

First, I don't see why it should be any easier. The sole purpose of sweating is to have a loophole that allows to call the game technically free. If someone actually tries to squeeze through that loophole and get stuck, it's no one's but their own problem. Second, any improvement to sweating would just increase the amount of people willing to sweat accordingly and drop the value back or even lower. There are 150+ blueprints and many missions that use sweat and the addition of each of them only spiked the price up slightly for a few weeks.

I don't have any problems with people trying to play for free as long as they don't position themselves as an oppressed class and demand a relief. It's not the only free game in the world, It's not vitally necessary to play this game, no one is dying of hunger from not being able to earn ped since everyone has at least a PC and internet and essentially has access to way more lucrative ways of toiling for peanuts, if it comes to that.

or just make the current sweating tool L with 100 uses and that's it... ;)

Back