Sweating

Lyper

Provider
I Been off for a year or so, And now i see the Sweating cap been put off!! But, I am at 117 Skill point... But i can lvl to which lvl before i stop lvling... and when im gonna be lvl 2 proff... what it gonna give?? theyre is a stats sheet or something?? Thanx for answer

So far nobody reached a cap.
So we believe that there is none.

The person which has the highest skill has over 2000 in Sweat Gathering

Are you serious? There is no longer a sweat cap!? But... I thought.. Mind Ark... wanted it to be impossible to make money from this game unless you buy properties and deposit real life cash into it. Can't this be abused by people who make bots?

In any case anyone who has the patience to make all their income from sweat gathering and is determined to do it can always make a new account every time their sweating caps and transfer the money to it and thats illegal.

Sort of like the whole controversay about legalization of marujanna (I know I spelt it wrong :p) people who are addicts will take and buy the drug whether or not its legal and many violent crimes are comitted by dealers to protect their market. So by legalizing it we will still have a load of drug addicts but at least there won't be lots of violent crimes happeneing as a result of the possesion and selling of the drug being illegal.

Sort of like the whole controversay about legalization of marujanna (I know I spelt it wrong :p) people who are addicts will take and buy the drug whether or not its legal and many violent crimes are comitted by dealers to protect their market.

hu?... :scratch2:

Ignore that the question in post was has the sweating cap seriously been taken away? Can someone answer that please.

Ignore that the question in post was has the sweating cap seriously been taken away? Can someone answer that please.

yes. MA stated in the specific VU some months ago that the sweat cap has been removed, so in theory i'd say the way to 20k sg is open.

Are you serious? There is no longer a sweat cap!? But... I thought.. Mind Ark... wanted it to be impossible to make money from this game unless you buy properties and deposit real life cash into it. Can't this be abused by people who make bots?

No sweat cap, but sweat is only selling for .5-.6, so there isn't much profit in it.

Um Im not familiar with the abbreviations in Entropia so could you simply tell me please how much most people would pay for one bottle of vibrant sweat?

In any case anyone who has the patience to make all their income from sweat gathering and is determined to do it can always make a new account every time their sweating caps and transfer the money to it and thats illegal.

Sort of like the whole controversay about legalization of marujanna (I know I spelt it wrong :p) people who are addicts will take and buy the drug whether or not its legal and many violent crimes are comitted by dealers to protect their market. So by legalizing it we will still have a load of drug addicts but at least there won't be lots of violent crimes happeneing as a result of the possesion and selling of the drug being illegal.

Sorta gives people who cant deposit a greater view on the game :)

Um Im not familiar with the abbreviations in Entropia so could you simply tell me please how much most people would pay for one bottle of vibrant sweat?

1.5 pec ?

Correct if im wrong meights

I played back in PE days m8y ^^,

there is no sweat cap, it has been removed alot of VU's ago, that is why there is such a huge supply of sweat and that is also why the price is so low.

Currently the price is between 0.5 - 0.6 PEC/bottle, so in other words you will make between 50 - 60 PED for every 10 000 (10K) units of sweat you sell.

Now the time involved to try and make 5 USD by sweating takes a long time. I can make more money by walking around in a mall and picking up change on the floor than i can if i spent my time sweating for it.

just my opinion...

there is no sweat cap, it has been removed alot of VU's ago, that is why there is such a huge supply of sweat and that is also why the price is so low.

Currently the price is between 0.5 - 0.6 PEC/bottle, so in other words you will make between 50 - 60 PED for every 10 000 (10K) units of sweat you sell.

Now the time involved to try and make 5 USD by sweating takes a long time. I can make more money by walking around in a mall and picking up change on the floor than i can if i spent my time sweating for it.

just my opinion...

The good thing is that you also get skills while sweating. I sweat mostly because I get skills from it :)

just my opinion...

Some folk are too lazy for the mall, but there are other options open :-
http://www.rinkworks.com/slapdash/sofa.shtml

Makes sweating look quite attractive :laugh:

t

just my opinion...

Absolutely right!

You also can sell the skills you gain while sweating.
Evade, Concentration, Alertness, Courage aso.

Its a hard to get money ingame. Better do 1 hour work IRL and deposit for having some fun.

EU its a game not a job to make money !!!!!!

i agree with GoNi :D

also

to check ur sofa for change just sux :p

i just found 10 cents in there, cool :D

At the moment most are selling for .6 to .7 per bottle of 100 so 6 to 7 ped per 1000

oh well the price aint so bad, you get about 20 every succesful draw now
when 2 years ago max was 5 bottles and price was 1.0 pec /bottle
soo hmm... any big difference?

At the moment most are selling for .6 to .7 per bottle of 100 so 6 to 7 ped per 1000

the selling part doesnt help, cos you can sell at 0.6 PEC/unit, but if i buy at 0.5, then good luck for u :D

Sofar the most people are buying from 0.4 - 0.55 PEC/unit.

Abdullah, your right. To get sweat is much easier now than a year ago. I can still remember the days when you got 3 sweat on a attempt it was seen as alot :D

I tried raising the price of sweat awhile back... might have to start again... its going to be hard with nexus at 150% though

I tried raising the price of sweat awhile back... might have to start again... its going to be hard with nexus at 150% though

A n00B friend, who just started, was pulling 100 ped in 20 minutes, within a couple of hours of starting the game.

When you can pull 100 sweat in 15 - 20 minutes, you are making more ped per hour than when I started and was lucky to pull 100 sweat in 2-3 hours. You could work all day for 1000 sweat.

Do the math.

now 1000 sweat = 6 ped/3hr = 2 ped/hr
1 year ago, 1000 sweat = 10ped/8 hr = 1.25 ped/hr

3 years ago sweat was at 2.0 PEC per bottle...sometimes even more.

You got 2 or 3 bottles sometimes...but mostly failed...

We got all rich by that time and withdrew gazzillion of peds per day and...

Lars i think you are miscalculating a bit there....

I think your n00b friend was just luckey.

Lars i think you are miscalculating a bit there....

I think your n00b friend was just luckey.

Nope, just have to know where to sweat.

Here is a tip.
Get someone with good armor against electric to go along.
go find Allo.
Get your friend to tag the Allo, and keep it busy.
Or, go find Ambulimax (not electric).
you can pull a lot of sweat from an allo or ambu in a short time.

I am not good at sweat, and I can pull 100 sweat in 15 minutes.

U cant get sweat from ambu anymore...

But ill try it with the Allo :)

snipe... i was pulling sweat from ambus all day.

Cheers, Hotei.

well, you cant sweat the Ambu at Nea's..... or can you sweat them again?

Back