Switching From Rifle To Longsword

Lyper

Provider
I will switch from rifle to sword because it look to me more economic! It does more dmg, take no bullet(but need heavy repair) What i think about it??(a friend will craft me one but i need one more Angelic)

from what rifle do you wanna switch to what sword?

as for eco: check pewiki.info

also keep in mind, your armor and fap costs might increase when doing melee

i done this for a while a month or so ago i bought a tt sword then when it needed repairs i crafted a killian sword then i moved up to a valor although longblades is quite good yes it costs more and if ur only going to hunt snables and exaro's with with the tt sword and no armour then go for it.
however know i just use my valor as a back-up
GL :D

Last edited:
Had rifle up to 2200 then switched to LB and now LB is @ 4000 and I love it. Still skilling in LB rather then rifle

You can't go wrong getting 10 or so Rep Edge 1x0 and slaughtering corns or argos for countless hours.

Rep Edge 1x0 is the TT blade??

Presence said:
Rep Edge 1x0 is the TT blade??
No, they're looted. You can find them on auction or on the street around PA and perhaps Phoenix. The decay is fast, and you don't get the learning bonus that the Enblade-A will give, but they have a much faster reload and will let you kill things that are more difficult with the Enblade-A.

One plan may be to use the Enblade-A until you max it out and then go to 1x0's. As skills increase, you can go to Axe 2x0's. Look on the weapon chart at pe-wiki, and see the dmg/pec numbers for the bladed weapons. You'll see that the 2x0 and 1x0 have very good economy, but you can't forget the learning bonus from the Enblade-A.

The Combat Enblade-A is the TT longblade. (Survival Enblade-A is the TT shortblade.)

I maxed out the TT enblade and also had the axe 2x0 instead of the axe 1x0 up to 2000 in LB. Bought a valor for emergency, round 3600 after MA and MDA I got a hof and bought a determination also. Loving them now.

There is no need to make a choice. You can keep skilling both.
Tag mobs in with rifle, and when they are close enough, use
swords. If you think this is a dirty approach, well yes, hunting
is dirty business. We used to see blood sprouting before it
was removed...

You can have a quite small rifle, since the decay used seems
to induce the skilling of other equipement. Keep mobs coming in
all the time (occasional tagging shot), while you have one on
the queue waiting for to be killed. That way you are busy and
happy all the time.

Edit: And you can take bigger mobs one-by-one, shoot them
until they lean on you, then start slicing them.

There is no reason to skill only lb or only rifle.
Hg and lb exclude each other though. It was your mentor
who wanted you to do only this or only that I guess. So forget
that. :laugh:

Back