Taming

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
What, if there was, is the benefit of taming? What could you do with it? Ect.

Many people would use their pets as advertising boards at old sweat camp :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...aming-Tutorial&p=583282&viewfull=1#post583282

Getting the 'bars' to line up was a tricky thing to do. It took patience, practice, and sometimes a little bit of luck, especially with a super low damage whip like the viper. Low damage was nice since it helped keep the mob from being dead before you could attempt tame, but if you didn't time it right the bars would not line up, so you'd have to fap yourself a few times (or wear overprotected armor and decay the hell out of it) and then just keep trying til you finally got the bars to do what they needed to do. It actually added some need of tactics for hunting, which made the game a bit more challenging. Wish MA would have added more systems like this across the board on other areas too. There is a hell of a lot of potential to make every aspect of this game challenging and fun, and not just boring ol turn on auto tool and come back in a few minutes to collect loot... It's been suggested a few times by various players that they should put in melee maneuvers to get that sort of thing going... making pvp in the ring fun as hell to watch and participate in but so far, MA's never even hinted that they've ever heard that sort of suggestion...

Last edited:
Reading back Alices manual again makes me long for the time taming returns.

Wouldn't want everything to be more difficult though.

There is a hell of a lot of potential to make every aspect of this game challenging and fun, and not just boring ol turn on auto tool and come back in a few minutes to collect loot... It's been suggested a few times by various players that they should put in melee maneuvers to get that sort of thing going...
EULA said:
THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS". THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE IS NOT WARRANTED BY MINDARK TO BE UNINTERUPTED , COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR ERROR OR BUG FREE.
I spend 6 years of my life playiing average 4 hours day investing all my real money in the game and my account got locked
You want a repeat of that?

First they should make us stop wielding katanas backwards. And then fix the bugs!

well i am still silly dreaming about pets ...

riding a dragon trough the clouds ... or using em in pvp to burn the enemy :yup:

all we can do is wait and see if MA puts it back ...

and sad we cant trust the stuff they say ... and even less the bullshit ppl write here in forum :rolleyes:

... but in the end , lots ppl miss pets and realy hope to see em back with some cool fetures :wtg: ....

but well all we can do is wait and see whats next in the pipe

not mentioned much here yet... another advantage to it - it gave fruit a use in game. That's something anyone can gather, much like sweat. People always complain about sweat prices, but really they ought to be complaining about fruit since it's another source of freebies that MA gives away sort of. At least sweat has a use still, even if it's not as much of a use as it used to be. Taming and all those pets that eat that stuff up has been gone much, much longer than stuff that uses ME made from sweat.

Back