Team Finland

And presume that's 16:00 MA time?
Nothing else mentioned so I assume it is MA time. It will be +2 for us in Finland, so 18:00 finnish time. (+3 during summer)

Nothing else mentioned so I assume it is MA time. It will be +2 for us in Finland, so 18:00 finnish time. (+3 during summer)

kello 6 ok 18. = clock 6 ok 18.

yes 16.00 MA time.
will be good to see the faces of team mates in Team Finland :)

Lisää löylyä

kello kuus, ens sunnuntai.. oki.. =i come if i remember;)

Anyone wanna try some big Muluk-Hir or Mulaak´f on sunday? A Phantom nub like me cant do that alone without spending 400ME for every 10k ammo :( But with some AoW backup...;)

Translation : Muluk-Hir = Dick-Mouse

I think muulak TP is just a meeting point :) Only Neo Sharp lives in pvp4 along with the ugly nakkid guys in there :D

I think Neo is going to take us into PvP4 and loot all of us ;) cya there if my memory is sharp.

Missed the meeting :( wont miss next one

MIA: The hunt team must check in with the judges at the Start/Finish Point before and after each hunt during the Tournament. The hunt cannot start until all names have been checked in chat. There will be 10 minutes at the end of each hunt for the Teams to return and check in, during which time they cannot score further points. Crashing, falling asleep or server difficulties can all be real or invented; if you're late back you lose 10 points, whatever happened.
Avatars in the Hunt Team can still Check In Early by returning to the Start/Finish point and informing the Judge, should they have to leave the hunt during the match; their position cannot be filled.

Each Avatar MIA: (not back in time) -10 Points.
There will be a minimum score of 0 (e.g. if the Team score less than 40 and all four do not return, the score will not be a negative number, but 0.)

Bad bad bad! ;)
It means 50 push-ups. NOW! :D

No no no, we do it like in finnish army, one person do mistake, everyone suffers(and learn). SO everyone 50 push-ups! NOW! :laugh: (Yeah you too Wormie, i'm counting) ;)

Btw, any ideas for next meeting? Next sunday? (I know it is early to say this and i'm still waiting certain pm's sfrom hurricane, but first stages will be done in max 4 hunter team, this time we had 9 hunter, so maybe after x-mas we start checking some teams out?)

Ja jos nyt joku suomalainen vasta nyt löytää tämän ni support ja main teamissa on kyllä tilaa.. :p varsinaista "support teamia" meillä ei vielä ole koska niin vähän ihmisiä ilmoittautunut. Joten postit tulemaan että nähään kiinnostuneiden oikea määrä. Ja jos joku pelkää et hänellä on liian vähän skillejä etc, niin voin sanoa että ainakaan support teamissä skilleillä ei ole väliä. Eikä niitä varmaan niin suuresti katsota main teamissäkään.. kunhan intoa , iloa ja visaa löytyy :silly2: (ja sairas huumorin tajukaan ei ole pahitteeksi...:laugh:) joten alkakaa spammata(ilmottautumisia)! Kiitän jo etukäteen. :yay:

short translation as the upper text is mainly for finnish players(hope its enought)= If there is still any finnish players who havent signed up, plz sign so we see how many ppl are really intrested about joining team finland. If someone fears that his skill arent enought etc, dont worry support team have always more room. And i doubt that those in main team are all so intrested about skills. Main point is to have fun and having empty Visa :D.

Sorry, Forum Rules dictate the need for an English Translation with any post using another language, or the removal of the part of the post concerned. Thanks, Hurrikane

Last edited:
>Gabriel Delma Palio<
>finnish - team Finland<
>dr udi<
>This is my first WoF<

i want to join main or support team what ever i'm good enough :wtg:

>Tom Paleface Rieper<
>finnish - team Finland<
>dr udi<
>This is my first WoF<

Sign me up. :wtg:

More info about the WoF and some clarifications. Hope that hurricane is ok with that i post these here. :silly2:

This is the way it should work; of all the people signed up for your team, the Captain picks the Main Team of 12. Each hunt requires up to 4-6 hunters from this 12. We will start calling this the Hunt Team.
"Up to" means if the hunters are not available, then smaller teams or even a solo avatar can go out as the "Hunt Team".
There is nothing stopping the same, or different avatars taking part in the hunts in any order.
The Main Team of 12 must be taken from the names signed to the thread; If less than 12 sign for your team, the Captain must select all he has as the Main Team.

Support is anyone NOT in the Hunt Team; including those in the 12-strong Main Team not in the Hunt Team for that hunt, and anyone signed to your thread, and anyone else you can get to help.

Moblists will be revealed around 7 days before each stage. Hunt Team name-lists will only need to be checked at the start of each hunt.

Hope this helps, it'll all be in the new year update

Perma ban this time maybe? :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
ruskea, as your maturity and medications hasnt changed, try to stay away from this thread, thx.. :rolleyes:

Didn't even think he could join our team. Maybe if you whine more MA will drop more globals for us.

Perma ban this time maybe? :laugh:
about time.

I think he is making a good work to get himself banned. :rolleyes:

He is indeed.

Ruskea, I seriously suggest you take a good hard look at the forum rules, and my Sticky Thread in this forum. Last warning.

Did someone miss me? ;)

>Brastem Sendaran Funkaros<
>Team Finland<
>Someone who's sober<
>I was in last year's team<

I've been away from here for some time, sorry about that. :)
Main two reasons: I was playing a certain Polish RPG that was released recently and I've had some connection problems.

Did someone miss me? ;)

>Brastem Sendaran Funkaros<
>Team Finland<
>Someone who's sober<
>I was in last year's team<

I've been away from here for some time, sorry about that. :)
Main two reasons: I was playing a certain Polish RPG that was released recently and I've had some connection problems.

of course we missed you, about time u posted.

trans: oli perkele aika jo :)

Hey Team Finland!
Im not much of a hunter, so i will pass this year too, but best of luck to you :) Get atleast 10 HoF's on way to win ;)

-Zap

Any happening this weekend?

Any happening this weekend?

Well today night/evening is ok for me if someone want to do some hunting or have a meeting.. but tomorrow i cant participate.

anything happening in this weekend.... :shots: something else than drinking??? :handgun:

Back