Team Loot Distribution: Equal Share?

hooters

Stalker
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
Sexymom Hooters Hoots
Hi everyone,

I was setting up a team yesterday and i noticed that even after VU 8.8 MA did not put back the option for equal sharing. Can't remember the exact name it use to have, but stackable items were split 50/50.

Right now, the current options are as follows:

Damage: Item Share
Damage: Stack Share
Damage Decides Order
Leader Takes All
Most Damage Wins All
Queue
Random

So, no options there allow for equal sharing... Just wondering if anyone heard anything about MA possibly putting back that old option?

I think their answer was the Damage: stack share....not sure they ever intended to put the equal share option back in. :scratch2:

I think their answer was the Damage: stack share....not sure they ever intended to put the equal share option back in. :scratch2:

Yeah, although Damage: Stack Share isn't anywhere close to the same. It is still dependant on the damage each person does...

Does it actually split stacked items under damaged stacked? Or just decide based on damage who gets the bigger stack regardless of higher ped value?
Thanks

Does it actually split stacked items under damaged stacked? Or just decide based on damage who gets the bigger stack regardless of higher ped value?
Thanks

Damage decides... :(

It's going to be hard to split equally now with no PED loots....or at least a huge waste of processor power.

As long as there are no actual PEd loots I can't see it getting easy or happening.

One armour piece divided by X number of people is much harder than the PED value of said armour piece after all?

What happens when a global happens on a team hunt now I wonder?

I can't help wondering why team mining isn't possible.....after all that would make it more affordable and would be way easier to split? IRL people hunt alone but seldom mine alone.

t

Damage decides... :(

Perhaps my phonix monkey is broken, I don't understand. Does it split stacks, thats all I was asking lol

Items shouldn't be split, i'm only talking about stackables. If you loot an armor piece, then one person gets it and it is up to the team to split that, but stackables should be able to be split 50/50 without any problems. I think it is much harder on the system to calculate the percentage of how much damage a couple of people inflict and then split the loot accordingly than it is to calculate the total number of people in team divided by the loot.

Perhaps my phonix monkey is broken, I don't understand. Does it split stacks, thats all I was asking lol

Yes, it splits stacks according to the damage done.

Thankies!
I remember Marco saying something about how it was a burden on the server to split stacks- I guess its like asking it to autostack weapon cells :(

Thankies!
I remember Marco saying something about how it was a burden on the server to split stacks- I guess its like asking it to autostack weapon cells :(

But, don't you think it is less of a burden on the system to split 50/50, than it is to check how much damage each member did and then split it?

Back