Price Check Tegretov TR6 Perfected

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Based on stats compared to similar items, such as the EWE EP-38 Augmented Night Special where do we value this gun? Sure prices are insane but at least they're high on items with no comparable counterpart.

the tegretov has high decay, like the ep38, mid-70s eff like the ep38, and even falls into the same dps class as the ep38. Is range worth a 70k price difference or is ep38 suddenly a 75k+ pistol now?

is there something other than vanity that makes the tr6 worth the same as an imk2 or bp70 perfected?

well, let's give it some thought and maybe come up with an equation.
it's little over 80 DPS with 109m range and 72% eff..

i never used this rifle but DPS seems ok, little more punch than IMK2..
i would think a lot of medium mobs up to 3k-4k hp would be easy..
i dont think its a big mob rifle but team hunts or shared loot would be more than ok.

rough estimate

for this DPS +30k

range adds more value
lets say 15k ped to be on safe side..

eff 72 far FAR from the best gear out there.. but maybe adds 15k peds more

perfected in the name.. 5 to 10k ped for that.. lets say 10k to be on safe side again

30+15+15+10=70

this is how i would appraise an item.. break it down and see some numbers

now, would i pay 70k for t0 gun with 72%?

my answer is; nope

my guess this item is prolly under 70k at t0

It's gotten to the point it's not even funny anymore. Nobody with that much cash on hand will buy a 500k ped weapon Or a 30k ped weapon for 150k. unless he's too rich to give a damn but if there was someone like that he wouldn't be wasting his time with pocket change entropia.
People are just being far too greedy lately and it's ridiculous, as if they talked with each other and set a minimum price for bc-80 aug, lp-100 mod and similar to hype up the price. Most people won't believe it though, the ones who actually got the ped to buy a high eff weapon won't fall for those.

As for this weapon's value, it was discussed in my soc, first thought it be worth 16k-20k range then one said instant buy for 25k. I said it wouldn't sell for more than 30k. But never know with these crazy times maybe some rich idiot will pay 150k ped for it. :laugh:

well, let's give it some thought and maybe come up with an equation.
it's little over 80 DPS with 109m range and 72% eff..

i never used this rifle but DPS seems ok, little more punch than IMK2..
i would think a lot of medium mobs up to 3k-4k hp would be easy..
i dont think its a big mob rifle but team hunts or shared loot would be more than ok.

rough estimate

for this DPS +30k

range adds more value
lets say 15k ped to be on safe side..

eff 72 far FAR from the best gear out there.. but maybe adds 15k peds more

perfected in the name.. 5 to 10k ped for that.. lets say 10k to be on safe side again

30+15+15+10=70

this is how i would appraise an item.. break it down and see some numbers

now, would i pay 70k for t0 gun with 72%?

my answer is; nope

my guess this item is prolly under 70k at t0
dang i should really ask for 80k at least for my efficiency/dpp wise far superior weapon.

Someone should tell those selling ep38 t5 for 30k that they can ask 150k because market...
Tell that to Sub who’s been trying to sell for a month at 30k…

Mercury tried to sell a T9.9 in 2019 for 99k I think

DannyO I think may have sold the same one in 2020, can’t remember price

Tell that to Sub who’s been trying to sell for a month at 30k…

Mercury tried to sell a T9.9 in 2019 for 99k I think

DannyO I think may have sold the same one in 2020, can’t remember price
A month is a bit of a stretch. I bought it around 10th of july and I only sporadic advertise its sale because too lazy to spam every 5 min. Only bumped my thread a few times. It's just bad timing. Most people broke because of migration? Except those who getting those 2k+ multipliers i guess.

Last two sales I heard were between 29.5k and 31k ped. At tier 3. I paid mine tt+30k so I simply wanna sell for the same price which I found an actually fair price considering the market. I could've been like these other guys asking twice the market value and prolly get a hit some day. But I don't like wasting my time.

A month is a bit of a stretch. I bought it around 10th of july and I only sporadic advertise its sale because too lazy to spam every 5 min. Only bumped my thread a few times. It's just bad timing. Most people broke because of migration? Except those who getting those 2k multipliers i guess.

Last two sales I heard were between 29.5k and 31k ped. At tier 3. I paid mine tt+30k so I simply wanna sell for the same price which I found an actually fair price considering the market. I could've been like these other guys asking twice the market value and prolly get a hit some day. But I don't like wasting my time.
Tier 10 doesn't exist, highest tier is 4 and in my possession, soon to be tier 5... if we're still talking about ewe, lots of people are afraid to tier up that gun as it costs 6.5k in MU to tier up approximately. I sometimes have a feeling MA assigns tier up costs based on their evaluation of weapon quality.

A month is a bit of a stretch. I bought it around 10th of july and I only sporadic advertise its sale because too lazy to spam every 5 min. Only bumped my thread a few times. It's just bad timing. Most people broke because of migration? Except those who getting those 2k+ multipliers i guess.

Ahh thx for correcting
All I’m saying is if the ep38 was a 150k wep, people would be insta buying at 30k

Positive : 80 DPS & 72% Efficiency (72% is .......a)
Negative : Req. Rank 100

IMK2 / BP 70 Perfected >>>> Tegretove TR Perfected > M83 Predator I think but 70k is really overprice for T0.

Efficiency is important criteria but It is really associated with TT return? I don't think so. Only LUCK is related to TT return. But clearly efficiency helps we can hunt more creatures with same deposit.

fair valuation 30-40k max prolly ( just due high range and rarity)
yeah i came up with a similar figure once i removed the vanity/rarity appeal from the gun. it's just not worth it when you can get a MM for 75-90k and have double the dps and less decay.

DannyO bought t9.9 from Star for 55k, then sold it to Xcite when he quit. There are now 3 perfected in game.

T0 probably worth around + or - 40k I would say, and would cost a fortune to tier it up these days!

Ideal damage reduction rifle for someone with one of the short ranged loot 2 blp pistols???

Last edited:
Ideal damage reduction rifle for someone with one of the short ranged loot 2 blp pistols???
Gravis is 200 PEDs or there's that free Camo Arms Stalker CDF thingy :D
But if you really want it to be named perfected, there are some [ArMatrix LP-80 Perfected (L)] for sale :D

Tier 10 doesn't exist, highest tier is 4 and in my possession, soon to be tier 5... if we're still talking about ewe, lots of people are afraid to tier up that gun as it costs 6.5k in MU to tier up approximately. I sometimes have a feeling MA assigns tier up costs based on their evaluation of weapon quality.
By MA, tiering costs 0 PEDs since you get tt value back. This 6.5k is just the price you are willing to pay others who collect components for you

By MA, tiering costs 0 PEDs since you get tt value back. This 6.5k is just the price you are willing to pay others who collect components for you
You don't say? 😂😂😂

A good reason why tier costs incurred after the change should not be considered in weapon pricing.

Who has one for sale. Come forward. Bumping old thread.

Back