Info: Teleport To Home

DaveFoz

Prowler
Society
Calypso Settlers
Davina Kitty Cat
Well as we all know who have them the TP to Home function on the Higher TP chips used to just take you to the TP at the place where your Home is.

So back then as long as you was carrying the Deed and you wanted to go home you could.

Well I have just decided that I wanted to go and drop some stuff off so decided to do a TP to Home. Thinking I would have to taka a quick Jog to the Appartment Block. Man was I surprised when the White light had cleared to find that you now TP to the Televator in your apartment block in your building on your Floor.

Now thats what I call TP to Home. of all the things we are still waiting for with MF and the like this is a kinda great change that has been made.

Great Job on that.

Man was I surprised when the White light had cleared to find that you now TP to the Televator in your apartment block in your building on your Floor.

How much ME did it use? The nominal (1x) or 3x (3 times)?

it uses the same ME as a normal jump as far as i am aware.

I have a Good (V) TP chip which uses like 100+ ME for any jump (and big big at that) jump. not looked to see if it uses more for a TP to Home

Very interesting!

Nice to hear about unexpected improvements. I look forward to using this if I ever get hold of a chip good enough!

Nice to hear about unexpected improvements. I look forward to using this if I ever get hold of a chip good enough!

do not quote me but sure III TP chip does TP to home, so that is the smallest.

someone wants to correct that then please do

do not quote me but sure III TP chip does TP to home, so that is the smallest.

someone wants to correct that then please do

I just logged in and checked. I don't have a lvl III TP, but according to the item info of one on auction a lvl III chip should do it. My lvl II chip doesn't do it, and when I tested it with my lvl IV chip and it worked as described and used 3* ME to go home.

Peatie.

Well as we all know who have them the TP to Home function on the Higher TP chips used to just take you to the TP at the place where your Home is.

So back then as long as you was carrying the Deed and you wanted to go home you could.

Well I have just decided that I wanted to go and drop some stuff off so decided to do a TP to Home. Thinking I would have to taka a quick Jog to the Appartment Block. Man was I surprised when the White light had cleared to find that you now TP to the Televator in your apartment block in your building on your Floor.

Now thats what I call TP to Home. of all the things we are still waiting for with MF and the like this is a kinda great change that has been made.

Great Job on that.

Well isn't that what you'd expect from a TP to home feature. Maybe in next VU you will TR right to your living room :laugh:

Well isn't that what you'd expect from a TP to home feature. Maybe in next VU you will TR right to your living room :laugh:

Pre VU it was just the nearest TP, so you could still have quite a walk. When I tested it this time I was by the televator, and facing the door to my apartment... so not my living room exactly, but the door to my living room :)

Much better than pre 10 :yay:

Medium TP chip is the smallest one that has TP home functionality.

It used to be 3x ME which made TP home with other the the medium TP chip a waste of ME if you own a TP chip.

I have not checked the ME usage in VU 10 yet.

You destination will be the terminal of the apartment/house/....

Cheers
Siam

For that much ME used I would want to TP to home, and arrive in apartment showered and shaved :yay:

For that much ME used I would want to TP to home, and arrive in apartment showered and shaved :yay:

Well that would be good. But Now that it takes you tot he door I think that is close enough.

I am guessing that the new VU locks on to the nearest TP Device in this case the Televator rather than the nearest TP.

Now that is ok for Apartments. The next thing is other real estate like the houses in the country. would be interested to know where the TP to Home takes ppl who own them. So if anyone has a house in the country and a III chip or bigger, would love to know where you end up on a TP to Home.

Back