Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
SO

GO

Add up the numbers currently in all the threads at the moment...

You get 20 seconds to come up with a number...

Don't think bad thoughts or overthink, just do it..

I get 35.

Now, think.

Now if you have done this, you get somewhere from 30- 60, maybe more or less.

This is obviously not the point, I am really thinking of the time I am in 06.18 GMT, early morning In Europe, probably 700 million people online maybe only 200 million, perhaps only 40.

Not entirely sure of course, I am just getting breakfast.

But in a game I want to value, to shout out, in 2014, I would want 5000 25000 150000 on my forum at this hour in this day and age.

And if you do not, why not?

Last edited:
Good morning Troll!

But in a game I want to value, to shout out, in 2014, I would want 5000 25000 150000 on my forum at this hour in this day and age.

And if you do not, why not?

because 5000+ on forum posts at the same time = using your math, roughly 4970 spam posts and only 30 or so legit ones... why do you want spam? If you enjoy it, please go and hang out in a Blizzard MMO instead of Entropia Universe.

Here's how my maths goes:

1 unit of alcohol = good
Peezle units of alcohol = bad

Drinking in the morning is bad!

I prefer quality over quantity. 50 people from this forum/game worth 5000 from most of the others - even the worst of our people don't post "first!!1" and all that shit in every thread. See, even our drunkards are more intelligent than an average forum kid.

I prefer quality over quantity. 50 people from this forum/game worth 5000 from most of the others - even the worst of our people don't post "first!!1" and all that shit in every thread. See, even our drunkards are more intelligent than an average forum kid.

We even have one that tries to do math.

Obviously you feel owed.... :rolleyes:

No better creditor then one that helps the debtor repay said dues... :wise:

What ya wait'n for?... Start recruiting! :boxer:

If you're rowing in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse?

None! Ice cream doesn't have bones!

I'm glad you put the answer i was struggling with this one.

GTA forums are like that thousands of posts, new posts every hour or day. its chaos and not a lot of fun to build long term activity on.

Last edited:
GTA forums are like that thousands of posts, new posts every hour or day. its chaos and not a lot of fun to build long term activity on.

This post is fuzz. Do you care or just want to come to the UK to fuck decent chicks? not your usual American chicks?

European chicks rock over those boring US chicks.

This post is fuzz. Do you care or just want to come to the UK to fuck decent chicks? not your usual American chicks?

:bs: :offtopic::locked:

I was trying to make the point: that a smaller forum is a better forum, with higher quality post content.

thank you for being the exception.

PS: whats with the sex on the brain? you should get tested for syphilis, its a STD that makes you crazy..you could be suffering from it FOR REAL BRO

Last edited:
Why isn't this guy banned already, all his threads are just trolling people into arguments, and, well, utter bullshit.
Give me an ability to ignore threads started by some people.

This is why I read Peezle threads. LOL, great!

maybe he is not banned because some of us enjoy watching jesters dance.
perhaps serica is a peezle fan lol

or maybe they are just giving him enough rope to hang himself good :)

We have stallion :dunce:
Please teach me how to get decent woman, I'm such a loser :(

Clearly just missquote there.
I don't check these forums to see this stupid ass nonsense being spammed on 5 different threads at the same time, all the "new posts" being just total bullshit.
I'd like to see them more informative posts.

I do believe it's because he's a Vogon, and to ban him it would be required to fill so much paper work...

I don't check these forums to see this stupid ass nonsense being spammed on 5 different threads at the same time, all the "new posts" being just total bullshit.
I'd like to see them more informative posts.

I agree, a ignore function would be aces.

some Peezle maths for ya! :dunce:

No ignore function????

I agree, a ignore function would be aces.

Click on user name on any post...click user profile...click put on ignore list on left hand side...all posts are blocked...

Brick

Click on user name on any post...click user profile...click put on ignore list on left hand side...all posts are blocked...

Brick
Unfortunately this is useless... since it won't ignore the threads themselves, they'll still be spamming over the useful threads.

35 is an interesting number.

35 is the sum of the first five triangular numbers, making it a tetrahedral number. I'm not sure if is was deliberate, but it made me smile with regards to what you was thinking at the time Pezzle.....lol.

Rick

Back