test

What the fuck is it with these "test" threads lately, seen way too many, what are you actually testing?
If you're trying out the forum, either post something relevant on some topic, or, install the fucking forum software yourself which takes 35-45 seconds.

What the fuck is it with these "test" threads lately, seen way too many, what are you actually testing?
If you're trying out the forum, either post something relevant on some topic, or, install the fucking forum software yourself which takes 35-45 seconds.

To be fair he posted it in the "test" section.

Which I assume was created to test things...

To be fair he posted it in the "test" section.

Which I assume was created to test things...
Yes, more or less fair, but forum account created in 2007 and almost 300 posts says that he's not a new user.

Yes, more or less fair, but forum account created in 2007 and almost 300 posts says that he's not a new user.

It is not necessarily for test posting, he could have been testing an image to see if it worked in his signature or in the post, and then removed the image after the test was done but before his post got the edited message at the bottom of the OP.

You dont need to be new to test something. ;)

Check Check ... 123,.,, testing alpha alpha echo delta tango ... err... epsilon...

Testing commas ,,,,,,,, check
... dots... affirmative....

Languages: German ... jawohl, klappt, ... francais... pas de probleme... espagnol ... si, no hay problemas...

Checking tgyupos... ch..yeas, they work troo...

It is not necessarily for test posting, he could have been testing an image to see if it worked in his signature or in the post, and then removed the image after the test was done but before his post got the edited message at the bottom of the OP.

You dont need to be new to test something. ;)
There is a preview feature on signatures for reason.
As there is for posting forum topics/posts too, you don't need to hit the "post" button, the "preview" is right next to it.

in on testing
:eek::mad::D:cool::eek:
Yep works
u mad bro?

lets test some shit :D
smells like weeed :yay:

beside OPs sig picture not working, maybe thats the test test test :D

Smilicon Player Base Test

Good Morning, everyone!

function Init_IconTest() {
for(var i=0; i<icon_max; i++) {
SendKeys(icons.text);
}
}
:):yay::D;):mad::cool::rolleyes::eek::confused::(:laugh::wtg::eyecrazy::lolup::ahh::silly2::scratch2::wise::woot::girl::tongue2::dunce::beerchug::yup::smoke::birthday::scared::bomb::smash::bowdown::boxer:

Wow, didnt think my test thread would be so popular :)
Also I did think that the test-category was excluded from the "new posts/latest post" page :)

Cali: I tested my signature from ET, and yes I could have previewed it, but since there are a test forum I created a post there. Sorry if I made you upset :) And thanks for the -REP!

Last edited:
Back