Thank you for listening to us !

Intensa

Society
Jurai Blood
Intensa Delirium Absoluta
:yay::yay::yay:

I was looking for a thread saying thanks for the efforts invested in Merry Mayhem 2013, but didn't want to look through 1812 pages :p so I'll let Mods moderate heheh sry!

I usually complain a lot, like many of us, with reasons, it is not rare I lose a gigantic amount of peds in a very short period of time that I never win back. Last bad streak is - 33 000 peds since last VU.

Nevertheless I would like to take the time to say thank you MA, I can do other things than whine to support from time to time :p

I find the mayhem to be much more adapted and much more fun than anything else that was done lately, Hell I even made a forum account to say it.

I know a lot of troll and ppl complaining will tell me wrong I could not care less as I will probably never come back to read any answers.

I am happy about the mayhem, I still lost peds but I can see all the effort invested in trying to please everyone, just before the event I thought of quitting, selling out and just keep a sweating avatar in order to use the social aspect of the game. Mayhem slightly changed my mind, I like the way it's set up we don't have the lag and server issues that halloween had given us and I feel more people have a chance of actually winning items.

Minopolis is a great place, it brought me back there I had even forgotten it's existence. I like to explore the vast world of EU drop a few bombs here and there fire at the annoying critters and craft the hell out of what I loot. MM 2013 showed me you guys are actually trying to work for us and it pleased me a lot, heh I might even deposit again !

good job.. have fun and take care !

:yay::yay::yay:

Back