Thank You MindArk

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
After months of ever increasing lag it seems we finally have a fix that is working.

This thread is a sincere Thank You to the developers or whichever staff were involved in getting us to stability.

Lets start this New Year off on a positive , all is forgiven and lets move forward with enthusiasm.

Bones

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. Had more rubberband lag than in a long time yesterday.... wonder if fix is server specific?

I'm not hopeful, especially with the new unix and window kernel fixes for Intel processors. Already hearing reports of other game servers having issues because of them.

Too Short..

Too Short..

Too Short..

I don't think the lag is fixed...but it definitely has improved quite a bit...still get a lot of instances where i'm rubber-banding around the place or the weapon cant be switched or auction house i taking a while to load.

But it is better than it was a couple of weeks ago

The Lag does seem to be somewhat improved - however I still had switching issues yesterday and the occasional rubber banding - time will tell

Too Short..

Yes kudo's for that, after years and years. :bowdown:

Now fix the ava sounds, my male ava is 50% of the time moaning with female sounds when getting attacked. Also around for years and years.

... One day.. they'll even make their own models instead of buying them for 50$

Fine. Now the unsubscribe-from-channel-every-session bug please, which got introduced only in a recent VU. Then the shop-interior-reloading bug, with priority that is. There are quite some more bugs on the record since LONG. When this list is worked entirely down before any grand new system development takes place, I'll say thank you. Then comes the list of old promises and announcements, either to be done at last or a statement issued why it's no longer feasible. Only THEN will there be a clean slate to move on. Thank you.

Back