Thanks for stopping by LA11

Oberon

Guardian
Society
Shaolin
Oberon de Monmur
Shaolin wishes to thank everyone for stopping by the small island called Oyster Island (for some unknown reason... We could think of a more suitable name... ;) ) on February 22nd.

We had a jolly good time - there's nothing like a good party where you can kill everyone you like... or don't like...

We have to admit being a bit :confused: by the server going down to move the teleporter in the middle of the event - but in fact found the area much calmer after this...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

So - thanks again all! Nice to see you - and shoot you... We also appreciated the few refreshing dips in the ocean you granted us by persisting in sending us to HunterZ area now and then...

Now don't forget to come back and enjoy the hunting environment and meet our Cersumons and Mermoths. Or grab a shovel and come searching for the hidden treasures at the island.
You might also wish to have a look at this thread to get to the infomercial from last LG period. The taxes in the movie still apply - for now...

Cya all - have fun
Oberon de Monmur, Shaolin

First you shoot us, then you want us to come back? :confused:

Meh.....Ill never hunt there, lol......

Im wondering if you can be any more conceded????? :rolleyes:

MudKicker said:
Meh.....Ill never hunt there, lol......

Im wondering if you can be any more conceded????? :rolleyes:

Yee, tried the area a few times. Nothing special, kinnda crap actualy. I like flavius #21 bery/trox area better.

Oberon said:
Shaolin wishes to thank everyone for stopping by the small island called Oyster Island ...

Yea, it was very cosy there:

PE2006022212261390.jpg

:eek:

it was fun messing around with atami during the lg and after they claimed it i whipped orion and she tried to hit me too, only to give up a few minutes later and tp'ing out :')
was only shot by some PL dude (radas or something) from a distance for 2 or 3 times :( hired by shaolin because of low cost?xD

:rofl:

We are sorry for killing off spectators lads, but at some point there was just too much lagg and we had to clean up a little..
I must say most ppl that I chop though were either shooting at me/us or were standing close to someone that did (Can't always see who is shooting at what).

If you like bery or trox this is probably not the area for you e-lite, but it happen to be a very nice Cersum area with pretty good mining.
Cersum dropped both shadow and eon parts the last time we had it.

its not oyster island to me is 'shaolin island' and looks like it'll stay like that for some time :)

Leona said:
Yea, it was very cosy there:

PE2006022212261390.jpg

:eek:

AUUUCHHH Leo..... :hammer: That gotta hurt...

Miggobar

Back